~Perspective

The one choice.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I excitedly jumped off the sofa. I adore sledging, it reminds me of all the happiness from when I was younger, not that there was much of it. "Come on hyung!" I squeeled at Luhan.

I wrap my hand around his and pull him up from the sofa, dragging him behind me. He let out a playful laugh and picked up speed, rushing to the large group of the other members in the hallway. They were all shrugging on coats, pulling on gloves and putting on hats. Kris cupped Tao's face to make sure he was wearing warm clothes.

"Kris, I'm fine!" Tao said, an annoyed looking smile spreading across his face.

Kris patted Tao on the hat. "I just don't want you getting a cold...I hate to admit this but I hate seeing you suffer."

Tao blushed, and Chen looks over and smurks at them. "Tao, do keep warm, it's as cold as Kris' heart."

Kris looked like he had just been slapped whilst some others laugh. "Oh haha so funny," He replied sarcastically. "You're just jealous because I haven't drawn you like one of my french girls."

Laughter settles in between them as Kai and D.O chatted in the corner of the room. A few of the members had already left the room, but I was only pulling my coat on over my jumper. I look up from the zip of my coat and almost jump out of my skin when I see Luhan standing in front of me. "Luhan, hyung you scared the life out of me," I gasp, back to the wall.

He smiles at me lightly and moves closer to me. He holds up a pair of gloves, "Seeing as you don't own any gloves, you can borrow mine."

His eyes meet mine and a weird feeling of falling through the sky washes over me. "No, they are your's. Please keep them."

Luhan shakes his head and slips one of the gloves over my hands. "But hyung...What about your hands? They will get cold."

He slips the second glove over my hand and says quietly, "I don't care about how cold I'll get. Please keep them on." And with that he turned and jogged to catch up with the others.

I stood against the wall, catching my breath. I glanced down at my gloved hands and supress a smile. I sigh and leave the wall, and walked out the empty dorm, locking the door behind me.

**

The hill was covered with white, glistening snow, dotted with people. Snowmans stood in places near the tree, children raced down the hills on sledges, and a group of young adults were having a huge snow ball fight. Chanyeol and Baekhyun grabbed onto each other and ran down to start sledging. Suho, Chen, and Xiumin started building a snowman. Tao and Kris made snow angels in the snow, Kris occasionally sitting up to throw snow into Tao's face before Tao got revenge. Lay was watching Kai and D.O play around like kids in the snow, laughing at them most of the time. Luhan stood next to me.

"Hyung, let's go sledging!" I said, barely able to keep the excitement from my voice.

"I'll beat you there!" Suddenly Luhan was running towards the hill.

"But hyung!" I shout. "I've got the sldge to carry."

Luhan paused and turned back to look at me, and then down at the sledge. He gave me a cheeky smile and shrugged before running off again. I grab the small plastic sledge and take off after Luhan.

Finally I catch up to him. "Aish, Luhan you cheated."

I drop the sledge on the ground and ball up some snow. Whilst Luhan looked over the surrounding mountains I threw the snow ball at him. He turns to me, shocked and I burst out laughing. "Oh sweet revenge." Luhan pouts at me.

I sit on the sled and wait for Luhan to join me. The sledge is just big enough for two pe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter