~Another day

The one choice.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

My eyes open to the wall next to my bed. Through the window I could see light white specks falling from the sky. The window was covered with a light frost too. Luhan was still asleep beside me, his arm draped over my waist. Even though it's probably cold outside, I feel warm next to Luhan in my bed. What would I do without him being here to help me? His smiling face looked down at me.

"Goodmorning Sehun ah," He greeted softly.

I sat up in my bed. "Please tell me you didn't stay up all night watching over me." 

He grinned at me, "Would it make you feel better if I said that I didn't?"

I shrug my shoulders at him. He gave a light-hearted laugh and ruffled my hair. And that's when the door swings open. My eyes land on Lay's face. He stared at us for a moment before continuing to speak.

"Ahh so that was what all that and screaming was last night,"Lay joked whils leaning against the wall.

"No..Ah," Both me and Luhan struggle to find the words to explain why we are in the same bed.

"I knew it," Lay said exciedly.

"Aish, Lay it's not what it looks like," I said uncomforably.

"That's what they all say," Lay laughed.

"LAY, maknae was having a hard time getting to bed because of a nightmare, so I am in his bed to comfort him," Luhan argued back.

"Ah I see...Anyway Suho has breakfast ready, so please hurry." And with that Lay left, shutting the door behind him.

I let out a breath as Luhan climbs out of my bed, and then I follow his actions and climb out my bed. Luhan walked out the room, leaving me alone. My feet take me to the walk in wardrobe. I pass my eyes over my side of the wardrobe, entually finding something to wear. I strip off the clothes I wore to bed, and slip into a hoodie and a pair of trousers. 

After sorting myself out in the bathroom, I find most of EXO sat around the kutchen. The kitchen had a black marble breakfast bar, slate floor, red walls, and a large wooden dining table. Luhan, Tao, Chen and Chanyeol were sat at the breakfast bar. Suho was picking something out from the fridge. Baekhyun, Lay, Kris, D.O, Kai and Xiumin surrounded the table, stuffing their faces with food. Although Suho made quite nice food, I wasn't in the mood to eat, so I just sat at the table sipping at a cup of fresh orange juice.

Conversations were being thrown ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter