~ Love

The one choice.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Love,  it can go from good to bad in a matter of seconds. One second you could be madly in love with someone,  and the next you could be wishing you never even met that one person. This is how it all began and when it all began to fall apart at the seams.

**

Her beautiful dark hair tumbled down her right shoulder. Her shining blue eyes were frozen with mine. She blushed as I told that I love her. I bring my hand up to her cheek and her soft cheek.

"SeHunnie,  I love you too!" She said in her melodic voice.

I bring my lips down onto hers and felt her tense below me. This was like a fairy tale scene, us kissing under the stars in a quiet and beautiful street. My fingers tangle in her hair as we break apart from what was our last real kiss.

**

My hair was plastered to my neck with sweat, training to dance for the concert was hard work, but it made it better knowing I'll finally get to see Violet after. It must've been about 3 months since I last saw her, that is probably the biggest down fall of being in a popular KPop band, barely having enough time.

"Hey Sehun!" I hear Kai call out.

I turn to see him in a group of other EXO members.

"Yea?"

"Whilst you and your girlfriend are off making kisses faces at each other, we're going to go out to food...you and your girlfriend can come if you want."

I shake my head at him, "Thanks for the offer but I'd rather it'd be just me and her." And then I smile towards him.

"Oh I see what you mean, get in there Sehun," D.O replied through a laugh.

A blush rises to my cheeks. "Oh gosh no! That is not what I meant," my voice was amused as well as stern.

"Yeah of course, see you in 2 days!" One of them said as most of them go to leave.

It was only me and Luhan left in the dance studio.

"You look excited to see her Dongseng," Luhan said as he walked to stand by me.

"Yes, I'm so excited to see her. I've missed her so much it's unbelievable."

"You love her so much, I don't think I've ever seen anyone as in love with someone as I have you," He said with a trace of emotion in it, but whatever it was, it was to quiet to hear.

"Yeah I do, I just - want her to be happy," I said as I kicked at the floor.

"Why wouldn't she be happy?" Luhan ' s voice cracked slightly.

"Well she hasn'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter