~'Fixed'

The one choice.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke with the sunlight blinding me for a moment. I sit up on one of the white sofas, in the lounge. All my body was in pain. I rubbed my eyes and heard voices coming from the kitchen. My eyes travel to kitchen, where I see a few figures standing, discussing something.

"Ahh you're awake I see,"

I almost fall out of the sofa from hearing the unexpected voice. I turn my head and see Luhan sat on the other white sofa, watching the TV. I smile at him tiredly, but he didn't smile back at me.

"Luhan hyung, what is it?" I pause. "Are you astounded by how good I look when I wake up from a nap?" I laugh.

He bit his lip, looking at me with pity filled eyes. He carefully pulls out his hand from his pocket, a white letter between his fingers. My eyebrows meet at the centre with confusion.

"Luhan hyung...I don't understand. What is it?" I said with my eyes landing on the white piece of paper in his hand.

His eyes leave mine as he stands and moves towards me. He drops down on the sofa by me, his hand resting on my waist carfully. "This was dropped off in SM headquaters...for you."

I lift my hand up and pluck the letter from his hand. I could feel the tense atomosphere settle in the room. "Are jealous because it's a love letter?" I tried to joke.

"I wish it was that instead. Sehun how I wish it was that."

My fingers gently open the already opened letter. I take the thin sheet of paper in my hands and look up at Luhan once more before reading it.

The writing was familiar, untidy too. I take in each word slowly as I read,

Dear Sehun,

I am back, I never died, and I am coming.

From your father.

I slam the letter down on the table. This meant Yigo was most definately telling the truth. He's coming for me. I felt his hands on my body again, I heard the screams and cries, I saw the blood. "No," I shout. "No, no, no. It's true, Yigo is true."

I felt the hand my waist move, making me flinch. I see Luhan and relax a bit. "Luhan, please," I beg. "Please help me."

"Sehun, I am here for you today, tomorrow, and every single day after that."

I lean into him and he takes me into his arms.

**

We stayed like that for what seemed like forever. My worries seemed to have slipped away between his arms, and my heart had slowed down to normal speed. I broke away from the hug, suddenly remebering what day it is.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter