~Something only we know

The one choice.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I fall onto the bench outside the shopping centre, where I told Luhan to pick me up. It was dark already, the snow was still falling. This has been the second worst Christmas eve ever. The worst Christmas eve was when my father locked me out of the house when he was having a mental break down. I spent that night on the door step, waiting for my father to open the door for me  on Christmas day. That was the longest night I'd ever had, and by the time I was inside, my body was on the brink of getting phneumonia.

I pull out my phone again and bring up Violet's phone number. One last try can't hurt. I could feel the familiar feeling of worry twist through my veins, as I hear the calling tone. I clench my hands as the calling tone goes on and on. Maybe she isn't alright.

I almost cry with relief when I hear a voice, but it isn't hers.

"Hello, Violet's phone," The voice informs.

"Who are you? Where is Violet? Please tell me she's okay," I said with a shaking voice.

"Sehun? It's Sunghoo, we've met once before, do you rember me?"

I instantly remeber him. He's the guy that wants Violet, but there is only one Violet in the field and she's my Violet.

"Sunghoo, where is she?" I spit out, the fear taking over me.

"What, Violet? Oh she's fine,"

"Then why didn't she come to see me? Why are you answering her phone?" I shout, trying to calm the jealousy.

"She-she didn't come to see you because she was with me." I want to scream. "We were out drinking, and she completely forgot about you. She is now at mine, sleeping in my bed because she drunk a little too much."

I feel that fire set alight again. I feel like Sunghoo and Violet have just ripped out my heart and walked across is, laughing as they did so. I can't help stop a single tear fall down my cold cheek.

"Sorry Sehun, but happens."

I clear my throat after staying silent for a while. "No it's fine," No it's not, I wanted to shout, but I don't.

"Please take care of her for tonight.."I reply quietly. "Please, tell her I love her."

And with that I end the call. I don't know what I feel now. Relief? Sadness? Jealousy? All I know is that this hurts, more than the way my father punished me when I was little.

**

The city light make the snow twinkle as Luhan stops his car in the parking bay for me. I fall in the car and shut my eyes, breathing out.

"So, what happened?" Luhan asks.

I manage to give him a smile, "Just fine," I lied. "Better than fine."

He gives me a questioning look, but decides to leave the questions for now.

I stare out the front window as he starts driving away, after I had done my seatbelt. The views outside rushed past us like blurs of nothing. I decided to keep quiet, not wanting to shatter this silence. Tall building rush past us, and then we are on Lasuho bridge. I couldn't hear the rush of water beneath us as we drived over the empty bridge, decorated with bright white lights that could be seen from miles away.

Suddenly I see something in the middle of the road up ahead. I squint my eyes, wanting to see what it was.

"Luhan, do you see that?"

I glance over at Luhan who has just seen the object in the road. "What in heck is that?"

We continue driving further across the bridge, the thing getting closer and closer each second. It was black, and before long, we discovered that that something, is actually a someone.

The person does nothing, they just stand in the middle of the road. As we draw closer I see that the person held a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter