~The night sky

The one choice.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was already 8pm as the others decided to leave, but I wanted to stay, so Luhan volunteered to keep me company. We told Suho we'd be back at 10pm at the latest and he worridley told us to call him if we had any problems, just as if he were a worried parent. Stars started to shine brightly above the fair ground, but they were not as bright as the lights around us. Luhan was still gripped onto my arm tightly, still shaking from eralier's encounter of his idea of hell.

"Sehun, can we go and buy some hot chocolate?"

I stop walking and take his hand in mine, "Sure thing, follow me...I know where the best hot chocolate is sold."

As soon as we walked into the cafe just outside of the fair, warm air sweeped over us, making my frozen body instantly warm. I go to tug up the sleeves of my jacket, but then I remeber the red lines still crossing my left arm, so I didn't. The cafe was quiet, besides a few people dotted around. Me and Luhan waited at the couunter patiently until the waiter came.

"Can I take you order, please?"

I look at Luhan, with the change in my hand. He hits my hand away from giving it to the woman."Don't you dare Oh Sehun, this one is on me." He flashes me a smile.

The hot chocolates come almost instantly, in the take away cups we had asked. I take a sip of the chocolately drink, feeling the warmth spread thourghout my cold body.

"Luhan, thanks for staying with me," I said as I held the door open for the smaller boy.

"Sehun, it has been my pleasureto spend some time with you."

We walked down the street, both of us sipping at our warm drinks.

"Aish!" Luhan said suddenly.

"What is it hyung?" I ask worridly.

Luhan grips onto me again, "I need to show you something." He starts pulling me down a busy steet, bussling with people and noise. I stumbble behind him, struggling to gain balance.

"Luhan, slow down."

"No, we have to fo now!" He started running, and my nearly finished hot chocolate spilled on the floor below us.

In the end I decided to abondon the cup and manage to throw it in a passing bin. "Luhan," I shout, as I squeeze past people. "What is it?"

He turned and quickly smiled at me, "You'll see. We'll be there in a minute."

**

I don't know where we are, all I know is that my body was tired. We had stopped running, after what seemed like an hour. Obviously Luhan's 'minute' was differnt to mine. He had dragged me to some cliff, where the sea crashed up on the rocks. The city was below the cliff, lit up bright by all kinds of coloured lights.

"Luhan, what are we doing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter