~Last day.

The one choice.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Warning: contains violence, death threats/thoughts. And I've held back information of what Sehun was planning, so it's a suprise for you guys too!

I went through the whole morning smiling. No one knows what will happen, no one, only me. I sat on the bench, until the sun rose, I wanted to watch it one last time. In your last moments you've got to take in as much as you can before you take your last breath. The sky was painted an orange red colour, and I'm glad that I could have these final few moments, some people don't get to spend them the way they wanted to, like my mum and brother.

Once the sun had finished rising, I left the bench. It was already 8am. I had to get to bubble tea once more. I walked towards the bubble tea shop, watching kids race up the street in an intense game of tag. Then I remebered that I needed to text someone. I pull the phone out of my pocket, with a smirk on my phone and send a text to the person.

I tuck the phone back into my pocket and look up with a determined smile on face, and repeat the words "Last day," over and over in my head. It seemed funny now, how one thing can change in less than a minute.

**

I quickly grab my favourite flavoured bubble tea and shoot off from the shop, walking towards the forest, where I will take my last breath, where I will see Luhan again. The sky was grey, full of nothing, just like what I will become afterwards. Nothing.

I start to let my mind wonder, questions run through my mind, Will it hurt? Will my plan work? Will anyone miss me?

If my plan doesn't work I am literally dead. I had a text back from them, they got it, they said they'll do something. I in a breath. This plan I had was my last hope, if whoever is keeping Luhan finds out we're both as good as dead. 

I have one goodbye I'd like to say. My feet take me to the place almost automatically. The clouds weren't as grey over here, above the grave yard. I'd memorised exctly where my mum and brother were buried. They lay next to each other, and often spent my childhood sat telling my mum how school was going, and then I'd tell my brother a bed time story to make up for that one I fogot to tell him on his last night.

I sat in front of the black gravestones, sorting out the flowers on their, picking off the dead leaves. "I may be joining you soon," I said, my voice hitching on the last word. "I'm doing it to save Luhan, the man I love. This is the biggest choice I've ever made, even bigger than when you made me choose between ice cream and pancakes," I smile remembering that day clearly. "But I don't want you to wait for me mum, I may not be coming at all, I've got a plan. And I've kinda promised Luhan not to leave him."

When I had a tough day when I was in school, this was the first place I would come, I felt like my mum was listening to me here.

I turned to my little brother's grave. "I can only imagine how big you've gotten now dongsaeng. Maybe, if things go wrong, I can read that story to you in person."

And then I left, with that one glance over my shoulder.

**

The woods was a lonely places, barely anyone came here. The trees towered above me, casting shadows all over the ground. There were distant sounds of birds tweeting away far above me. There was a slight breeze causing the trees to rustle. And then my eyes fall on a group of 4 people, one of them tied and on his knees. Luhan.

I close my eyes and take a breath, feeling my heart twist. His clothing was ripped in places and his skin was blue and black. The blood painted his pale skin red. He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter