~Giving up

The one choice.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was almost pitch black in the hotel room, unless you count the moonlight pouring through the parted curtains. I was lying on the fairly comfy bed waiting for Violet to come to bed. It was silent in the room, only the sound of the very distant rush of traffic came through the open window.

I can't live another day like this, I'm going back to the dorm with the people who will make me happy, who will actually aknowldege my existance. Is this what happens after being away from each other for a while? The thing that I hate the most is that Violet has blamed every single thing on me so far, I appreciate some of the things she blamed on me have been true, but not every single thing I do is my fault, not every single argument is my fault. If I put up with another day of this, my heart will be broken, crushed and hurt beyond repair.

But the thing is she deserves another chance, everyone deserves another chance. It's just been one of those days probably. Or is it that I am over reacting over everything? No, Sehun stop! Stop thinking about this. It was just like what happend before, now stop before I remember! I don't want to remeber, I will not remember!

Suddenly my phone, which is on the bedside cabinet rings. I spring to life and pluck it up from the table. I lift it to my ear.

"Hello? Sehun here," I said.

"Sehun! It's Luhan," the voice on the other end said.

"Oh hey, how are you doing?"

"I'm good, although I'm super hungry and Kris and Chanyeol have forgotten to go food shopping," Luhan ended with a sigh.

"N'aww that ," I replied quietly.

There was a short pause before Luhan continued. "Sehunnie you sound a bit upset, are you okay?"

My heart does a flip. "Yeah I'm okay. Oh I know what I need to tell you!" I said, suddenly remembering that I need to tell him I'll be back tomorrow instead.

"What is it?...Is it that you miss me?" Luhan chuckled.

"Aish no, it's that I'm coming back to the dorm tomorrow, and not because I miss you," I said as a small, tired smile creeps up on my face.

"Really?! Why?" Luhan said, sounding shocked.

"I..just, I can't explain it really."

"Hmph okay then. Wait what - Sehun I've got to go, I guess I'll see you tomorrow, hopefully we'll have some food in." And then he hung up.

And then I was alone again. Alone with my thoughts, which was neither a good thing or a bad thing. 

**

I was almost falling asleep by the time Violet returned.

"Hi!" She said happily as she collapsed onto the bed besides me.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter