~December miracle

The one choice.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey readers! I've decided that we actually need a happy chapter in this story, so this will be it ^_^. Enjoy.

**

"Guy's...Guy's!" Xiumin shouts.

I stalk into the lounge wrapped in my balnket, my eyes still heavy from my little nap. Kris, Suho, Baekhyun, Kai, Tao and Lay were already stretched out on the white sofas. The other members hadn't come into the lounge to see what Xiumin was shouting excitedly about.

"What is it Xiu? I'm trying to watch this TV programme," Kris replied fustratedly, leaning onto Tao's shoulder.

"The winter fair is in the town now! Can we go? Please, please, please," Xiumin begs.

I love the winter fair. The welcoming of the week before Christmas, the air filled with the sting of cold air, but that is quickly forgotten by the delicious hot chocolates and fair rides.

"Yeah, I want to go too!" Baekhyun agrees.

I lift my hand up, "Me too!"

Suho lets out a sigh, "I don't see why we wouldn't be able to go...just please wrap up warm."

"I'm going to stay here, I don't want to freeze my off to be honest," Kris said.

"Yeah, I'm going to stay here too," Tao and D.O said.

I turn to see the remainder of members of who weren't here at first, now standing in the lounge.

**

 

In the end me, Luhan, Suho, Lay, Chen, Kai, Baekhyun, Xiumin, Chanyeol were going to the fair. Suho made sure we wrapped up warm, making us wear scarfs, hats, gloves and coats. There was a slight bounce in everyone's step as we walked down the street. Me and Luhan were at the back of the group, watching as Baekyeon and Chanyeol were skipping down the street, arm in arm.

Christmas light's flashed all kind's of colours above us. Tinsel like rope hanged on the buildings, crossing the road in the middle. A few people were milling around, busy with Chritmas shopping, or chatting away on phones. I tug the sleeves of my coat down, over my hands. It was freezing outside today, I swear it was cold enough to make my blood freeze.

"Hyung, I'm so cold," I said, smiling at Luhan.

"Same," Luhan replied with a cute frown. "Come here, I'll try to warm you up."

He embraced me in his open arms as we walked. He rubbed his hands on my arms, trying to make them warmer. It worked, I was feeling warmer, especially in my cheeks. "What about you hyung? Didn't you say you were cold too?"

Luhan smiled at me, "Don't worry about me. As long as you're okay, I'm okay."

I find myself smiling like an idiot at the ground.

"Oh my gosh!" I hear excited shouts come from ahead.

I look up and see Xiumin, Kai and Baekhyun running towards the fair excitedly, Suho, Chen and Chanyeaol not far behind. The sky was alight with all kinds of colours. There was a giant ferris wheel next to some swings. Stalls lined the streets too, making the air feel alive with all kinds of treats. A large rollercoaster thing was in the centre, circling the tall Christmas tree, people screaming as they go upside down on the rollercoaster. Other gravity defying rides were dotted around the fair too. Finally, next to more stalls, I see non-life thratening rides, like a carousel, bumper cars, spinning tea cups and an array of other safer rides.

Baekhyun was pulling Kai and Chanyeol towards a massive, night mare-ish looking ride. Suho was leaving to go and browse at the stalls. Xiumin, Lay and Chen were discussing what ride looked like the best to go on.  I stood beside Luhan, still grasping his arm.

"What do you want to go on Luhannie?" I ask.

"Erm, how about that-" He said, pointing at the bumper cars.

"Yeah sure!" I said excitedly, dragging him towards the ride.

We brought our tokens and handed two of them to the ride director. We ran, like excited ducklings, towards the blue and white

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter