~Confusion

The one choice.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan had his arm drapped over my shoulders as we moved out of the practice room, and down the hallway. Tao and Kris were up ahead, chasing each other down the hallway, the sound of their footsteps growing quieter and quieter until we couldn't see them. The hallway was dimly lit, and the air was cool. It was quiet too, giving me the unsetteling feeling that my dad was somewhere here, lurking in the shadows waiting to attack me, or even worse, attack Luhan.

"Hey, Sehun-ah. Are you okay? You look...worried," Luhan monitered me gently, pulling me to a stop.

I turn and look at him, eye to eye. He gripped my hand and gave it a reassuring squeeze.

"It's okay Sehun," He pressed gently.

"No, it's not. I'm scared that all this negativity in my life will affect you. I'm scared my dad-" I swallow and bite my lip. "I'm scared my dad will try to get to you, hurt you even. It's all my fault Luhan," I shout.

His hand wraps around my waist and he pulls me closer, "I can protect myself don't worry. You don't have to be strong for me and don't even try to fight for me, just be strong for yourself, fight for you, no one else. I will fight with you, I promise. I don't want you to be scared for me, okay?"

I bury my head in the crook of his neck and wrap my arms around him. God, I wanted to protect him, but the thing is, I'm not even sure if I can protect myself. His hands run gently up my back, making me shiver from the feeling of this loving touch, they find the back of my neck and cup it gently. His fingers are ever so slightly warm as they draw a small heart on the back of my neck.

"But, hyung, isn't love protecting someone?" I ask, holding any more tears back.

"Yes, it is. And it's my turn to protect you now. You protected me from this, but now I want to protect you." His lips moved against my forehead as he spoke. He wiped away one of my remaining tears and planted a kiss on my forehead. I close my eyes, wanting to lose myself in this moment forever.

"Luhan-ge?" I nuzzles my forehead against his soft lips, earning a kiss from him again.

His lips found my cheek and he ever so gently kissed my cheek. "Yeah," He breathed out. He trailed a line of kisses down my jaw, purposfully missing my lips, making me crave those lips on mine.

"I love you." And as I sink into a trance of being desperate for his lips, I move my head, so his lips meet mine. I shut my eyes, and f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter