~I'm here now

The one choice.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Warning this chapter contains suicidal thoughts and self harm.

**

My scream continued to echo around the small bathroom. Other's had gathered behind Luhan at the open door. Tears fell in large droplets as I sink to my knees, blood still dying my skin red. I grip onto the sink to try to stop the shaking.

"Sehun-" A voice said gently.

"Leave me alone," I shout.

The sound of moving bodies grew quieter and quieter until I hear the bang of the door shutting. I squeeze my eyes shut tightly. A sound of a person falling down next to came. I peel my eyes open and see Luhan's worried face looking at me.

"Luhan-I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry. I'm an idiot," I cried.

I collapse into his crouching body. His arms embrace me in a hug. "You're no idiot. You've just been fighting for too long. Oh Sehun. Come on let's get you cleaned up," He replied softly, touching my cheek.

I clutch onto his hand as he pulled me up beside himself. He the taps of the sink, and ran the water until it was perfect temperature, then turned them off. He took the knife from hands and hid it away. Next, he took both my hands and guided them into the sink full of the lukewarm water. More tears trickle down as a mild stinging sensation travels up my left arm, making my eyes squint.

The water was dyed a blood red colour quickly. It looked as if someone had got clouds of red and put them in this sink of water.

"Luhan, I'm sorry."

His eyes met mine again, his tears gone. "You don't need to be sorry for anything."

"I want to die Luhan, please help me die, I am a coward for doing this," I plead painfully.

Luhan seemed to shudder, "Sehun, I am not going to let that happen."

"Please, you don't get it. I would rather die than see him again. Please-please."

Luhan squeezed my hand. "Who Sehun? Who makes you want to die?" He said after a pause.

"My father-he's alive."

Luhan's face was painted with confusion. "What do you mean? You told me he was dead."

"I was wrong...Yigo-the boy who came for me, he said my father had come looking for me, he wants me, he wants to abuse me again...he wants my body."

"Abuse? Wants your body? Sehun what happened to you?" He said, letting his hand slip down to my waist, which only makes me shudder.

"He-he abused me when I was little, after the death if my mum. And he-he," I in a breath, feeling nerves gnaw at my insides. "He used my body to pleasure himself. I was nothing more than a object to take out his anger, pain and needs on."

I feel the rush of blood in my left arm slow down a bit.

Luhan struggled to find the words at first but then

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter