~Deals.

The one choice.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I run down the stairs, phone gripped in my hand. Maybe I'll find him. Aish, what is the point of fake hope, what I hate about it is that it's almost a last option, and I don't want it to be my option now. I push open the door and feel the cold air rush around my body. I wasn't wearing a particularly big coat, which was a huge mistakes.

All I wanted right now, in this moment, was for Luhan's body to be pressed close to mine, not doing anything, just holding each other in our arms, sharing ourself with the other. I want to get lost in his arms, I want his voice to whisper sweet nothings into my ear, I want to give him all my heart.

It started to rain, but I couldn't give one care in the world about how I felt now, Luhan is more important, he will always be more important.

Leaves were just starting to colour the bare branches of the trees green, bringing colour to the dark night in the park. I walked along the gravel path, looking straight ahead, normally I'd look at the pretty flowers when I was with Luhan, and he'd place one in both of our hair, but I couldn't bring myself to look at them, it would end in tears without a doubt. Please, I cry out with my mind, please let my beautiful sweet heart be okay.

I made a vow to myself then, that I would never leave him, and I won't ever leave him, I will search ever single corner of the world for him, but the problem is that I don't know where to start.

I stop walking and glance down a my phone, it was early morning, but still a while before people would start waking up. There was a bench behind me, and I fall down into it. Moonlight poured down onto the small pond in the grassy opening ahead of me, it danced across the lake the way a leaf falls from a tree, flowing and mystical.

I remeber the days before we had debuted, and all the members would come down here for a giant picnic. Those were the days I will always remeber, filled with laughter, love and happiness, something that I had to catch up on after my past. I could hear Luhan's beautiful voice, laughing as he wrapped me in a his small arms for the first time.

A tear splashes onto my hand, only then did I realise that I was crying. I let the tears take over me and I sob out. I hold my head in my hands. I feel rediculous for c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter