~Let's go

The one choice.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sehun-" Luhan began, taken aback from my words.

I can't begin to express how relieved and nervous I feel right now. He knows now, this is it, it is the end of our friendship. I look away from him. "It's okay if you hate me now," I mutter quietly, holding back the tears. Luhan doesn't respond and looks down at me. I can't take this right now, so I quickly rise from the bed and start to make my way towards the door.

"Don't go, you promised me that you won't leave Sehun," Luhan pleaded as he gripped my wrist, holding me back.

"But Luhan-ge," I cried.

Luhan stood in front of me and his grip tighted. "There is no but's Sehun!"

I can't bring myself to look at him, so I stare at the wall, at a photo of us a couple of years ago, we both looked so happy, but that happiness has been long gone.

"I said it's okay if you hate me. You can throw me out the room, hit me, tell everyone about how I feel, just please don't stay around me for pity, I am ruining your life-"

Before I could even finish my sentence Luhan's lips were on mine. My heart almost stopped, just like the minutes that were passing. His lips were soft, like last time, as they pressed harder onto mine. I can't believe this, it can't be happening, but my eyes slowly shut and I lose myself in him. His breath was warm as it danced across my cheeks, and his body was pressed close to mine. His stammering heart beat in rhythm with mine, and I rest my hand upon it. His hands meanwhile, found my face and he held my head close to his, making sure I wouldn't slip out of his sight, ever.

"Sehunnie," He sighed against my lips. "Don't ever say that, you know why?"

I shake my head and he kissed me once more, a sweet kiss, and broke away, looking up at me.   

"Because I love you too. I always have, and always will. And there is no day that I will ever want you out of my life, not one single day."

I stare into his eyes, those beautiful eyes, and feel my cheeks redden. "Are you sure? I am a walking wreck, and no body deserves to put up with me."

"I'm different Sehun, I'm the guy that wants to be there, please don't leave me," Luhan said, wrapping his arms around me.

"I will never leave, I have made that promise to you before, and I will keep it forever."

**

I don't know how long we stood wrapped in each other's arms, it could've been hours, it could've be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter