Chapter 5. Surprises.

The S.S [ INDEFINITE HIATUS ]
Please log in to read the full chapter

After school, they all went home and decided to meet up later on at night. Luckily its Friday so they don’t need to worry about school for tomorrow. This would be their first time seeing each other outside of their school uniforms so of course all of them are a little bit excited.

The first one to arrive is Jin then she waited outside the building for the rest of them to come.  Jin is wearing a pair of legging and pair up with a white printed singlet and high heels.

Soon after Jin arrival, GOT7 also arrived, they all dressing simple and casual with black jeans and sport shoe. The seven boys were stunned and couldn’t believe their eyes that this is their class vice-representative.

“WOW noona! Is this really Jin noona?” Bambam jaws literally hanging.

“Noona, you look so different.” Yugyeom also widened his eyes.

“Is this our class-vice representative?” Youngjae looked at Jin with an unbelievable expression.

“Wow, I never expect this but you definitely look really good.” Jr, being the smooth talker he is, complimented her, covering for his dongsaeng.

All of them are obviously shock but there is one person that couldn’t keep his eyes away from her. He is deeply stunned because this is his first time seeing her outside of her usual school uniform and who would expect her to dress this style.

“Bro, you’re staring at her openly, you know.” Mark whispered to JB, let out a low chuckle and snapped JB out of his trance. “Yo, Jin.” Mark greeted Jin.

“Hey there, you look totally different, but in a good way.” Jackson also greeted Jin and turned to the frozen JB and nudged, “Like what you see?” laughed seeing JB’s face flare up with embarrassment.

JB cleared his throat, “Um hi. You look um- strange.” JB blurted out the first word that popped up in his mind and immediately mentally face-palmed himself. Jin’s faced dropped and she looked at her outfit worriedly. While all his dongsaeng looked at him with a “WTF?” expression.

“Smooth bro.” Jackson quietly stated sarcastically.

“Real smooth.” Mark added in equally sarcastic and them both quietly laughing at the back of JB.

“Wait, that’s not what I mean.” JB quickly covered up for his mistake. “I meant to say you look really um good.”

Jin’s expression instantly lit up. “Really?” and JB nodded his head firmly. “Thanks. You guys look really cool as well.” Jin smiled brightly at him and JB find his heart went a little bit out of line.

“Oooh someone is in trouble.” Jackson teased, the rest of the boys snickered and JB just want to dig a hole and crawl down there.

Suddenly Jin squealed. “Oh, it’s Lynn and Hana!” They all turned around and once again stunned. This time, its Yugyeom and Bambam went speechless.

“Hi ~” Lynn shyly greeted her classmates.

 “What’s up everyone?” Hana excitedly greeted everyone and everyone echoed back their greeting. “Woah Jin unnie, you totally rock that style.

Jin laughed, “Our maknaes look so good and thanks.”

Hana is wearing a pair of legging under her denim short, with a white floral shirt and a black jacket on top and pair it up with a pair of pink boot. Lynn is wearing a simple black dress and also a pair of black heels.

“Woaah, you guys look totally cool.” Hana did a quickly glance around the boys and gave them a thumb up.

“Yeah thanks. You look pretty good yourself.” Yugyeom also smiled back. Yugyeom is wearing a black and white t-shirt with black jeans and a white high-top shoe.

Bambam on the other hand, “Wow Lynn, you look sooo pretty!” Bambam gushed and Lynn blushed.

“Thank you.” She shyly replied and gave him a small smile.

All of their hyungs and unnie are now cooing in the mind. ‘Aww, look at them.’

“Hey Youngjae, look over there.” Jr suddenly nudged Youngjae and jerked his head toward the front. Youngjae eyes travelled to where Jr was pointing to and his jaw dropped.

Everyone burst out laughing at Youngjae’s reaction.

“Hyung, you’re so obvious.” Yugyeom chuckled.

“Youngjae ah, doesn’t Iseul look stunning?” Jin nudged Youngjae with her arms and wiggled her eyebrows.

“Hey everyone.” Iseul approached her classmates and gave them all a wave. Everyone greeted her back beside Youngjae. “Are you okay, Youngjae?” Iseul looked at him concern.

“Uh, what? Um yes, I’m fine.” Youngjae snapped out of his trance and everyone snickered at his answer.

“Wow, Jin unnie, you look so cool.” Iseul widened her eyes when she looked at Jin. “And Hana and Lynn, you two look absolutely stunning.”

“What you mean, you’re the one that look stunning.” Hana referred to Iseul’s dress.

“Really? Thanks.” Iseul grinned. Iseul is wearing a pastel high low cut dress, with a high ankle boot.

While the girls are having their own conversation, the guys are poking fun of Youngjae.

“Wow, your reaction are so obvious, Youngjae ah.” JB shook his head, chuckling.

“Can’t you keep your expression in control?” Jr also poked fun of him.

“You’re expression was priceless.” Jackson is laughing uncontrollably.

“Stop it.” Youngjae right now just want to hide his face somewhere. Urgh, why did he have to be like that?

“Holy .” Bambam gasped and got everyone attention.

“WOAAH.” Hana wow-ing loudly.

They all are watching the two girls walking toward them from far away.

“YO!” Nari yelled out loudly, jogging toward them, dragging Ri

Please log in to read the full chapter