Chapter 26. Meeting S.B

The S.S [ INDEFINITE HIATUS ]
Please log in to read the full chapter

Warning: Have a few part with coarse language and violence, but very limited.

“Wait, Ari!” Mark called out. Seem like ever since that night, Mark suddenly decide to shorten Aria’s name and call her Ari instead much to Aria’s surprised but slowly she got used to it and the funny thing is, only Mark call her like that but no one else.

“Yeah what?” Aria whipped her head around to meet Mark’s eyes.

“What are you planning to do?” He asked carefully.

Jackson jumped in, “Of course we going to bash them!” which earned a quirked eyebrow from Mark. “Sorry.” Jackson said sheepishly.

“I don’t know but I really would like to do what Jackson just said.” Aria replied, her voice give off a harsh tone as if she’s trying her best to calm down.

“I told you so!” Jackson said triumphantly, smiling widely but instantly drop his smile when he saw that no one is in the mood. “What’s wrong with you? You’re awfully quiet.” He nudged Risa.

“Shut up Jackson.” Risa hissed, just like what Aria is trying to do right now, Risa is also trying to calm herself down or else she would be running their and strangle whoever did that to Lynn. Jackson put his hands up in defence and dropped back to walk with Mark, leaving both Aria and Risa in front walking to the back of the cafeteria with dangerous glimpse in their eyes.

To say Aria and Risa is angry is an understatement, they are furious. Maybe it’s because to them, Lynn is like their little sister, the youngest one, the one that always need protection but somehow always trying to be strong for everyone else. Seeing how Lynn was so terrified but she didn’t shed a tear just broke their hearts. Risa and Aria sure that the rest of the girls felt that way too.

The guys probably doesn’t feel as furious as the girls but that doesn’t mean they don’t care. They are shock and felt angry for the friend/classmates. Mark and Jackson come with Aria and Risa is of course, getting back at S.B for what they did to Lynn but also their other reason is to make sure Aria and Risa won’t do anything stupid or won’t get harm.

As the four reached to the cafeteria, the lunch time was already over and the cafeteria is deserted. So they make their way to the back of the cafeteria without any interruptions like their first day of school.

Behind the cafeteria is kind of like a dumpster where no one goes to beside S.B, they establish that place as theirs. They have 3 tables with a bunch of people sitting both on top of the tables and the benches. You can immediately see who’s the leader there, as he sit arrogantly in the middle, with his legs crossed and a smirk dancing on his lips. He’s good looking, for sure no one can deny and he from a rich money, no wonder girls would follow him like bee to flowers. The rest of the class is also hanging around, laughing and talking to one another.

“Is this the ty S.B I’m finding?” Aria spat out, startled all of S.B as they didn’t noticed the four but all of them react to Aria’s comment of S.B beside the leader.

“Yah, watch your mouth, you little .” A girl growled.

“ty? Do you want to die?” A boy also snarled but Aria just brushed it off and gave them an eye rolled.

“Kai! Do something.” Another girl tap the leader on the shoulder, seem like Kai is his name.

The leader looked up and gave Aria a side glance, “What you need?” He raised an eyebrow arrogantly at Aria. “Who are you anyways?” He asked rudely, stared down at Aria.

Just as Jackson about to answer, a girl jumped up, “Wait, I know them. They’re from the S.S class. That is Aria, Jackson, Mark and Risa, four of the six foreign students in the class.” She pointed to each of them respectively. Instantly that got everyone attention as they all looked at Aria, Mark, Jackson and Risa with a surprise expression before it turned into disgust.

“So this is the infamous S.S student.” The leader snide.

Jackson shuddered, “Am I supposed to be creep out on how much that girl knew about us?” He muttered, which his friends laughed while S.B scowled.

 “I heard that S.S have some really hot girls, but I never expected them to be this hot.” The Kai eyed Risa and Aria up and down, with a smirk. Subconsciously, Jackson and Mark immediately pushed Risa and Aria behind them and glared the hell out of the leader guy.

“Enough with this bull crap, why did you harass Lynn?” Mark cut the chase, both of his voice and his expression remain calm and collected.

“Who’s Lynn?” The leader furrowed his eyebrow and asked the girl next to him.

“The girl we poured water on and locked in the bathroom today.” The girl snickered, replied.

“Oh I see.” Kai smirked and turned back to the four, “We’re just bored and she come into our view.” He shrugged carelessly causing the four blood to b

Please log in to read the full chapter