Chapter 34. Christmas Eve and Mama Jin

The S.S [ INDEFINITE HIATUS ]
Please log in to read the full chapter

“I KNEW IT!” Jackson jumped out and yelled out excitedly, grinning ear to ear from what he just heard. “You guys all owe me and Jaebum $50 each.” He smirked and reached over to give JB a high five, who is also sat there smirking happily at what he just heard while all the youngsters groaned and Mark just stood there, looking confused at the two side.

“Wait, wait, wait. You guys bet one me?” Mark asked incredulously, crossing his arm over his chest, not sure how to feel about this.

“No, not exactly. We were betting on how long it would take for you to fall for Aria noona.” Bambam huffed, still sulking that he lost.

“And how long did you guys bet?”

“Me and Jackson bet that it would take you only 3 months after the Jeju-do trip.” JB grin apologetic at Mark who just glare at his friend. “Now hand over the money, kids.” JB and Jackson proceed to collect money from the kids, laughing happily at the crispy dollar bills in their hand.

“And we believed that hyung would take longer till like after Christmas.” Yugyeom pouted, already missing his $50.

“HYUNG! CAN’T YOU WAIT UNTIL AT LEAST 24 MORE HOURS THEN TELL US?!?! Today is Christmas Eve for godsake, just 24 four more hours then we will win the bet.” Bambam still going on with his huffing, glaring at Jackson while handing over his money.

Mark threw his hand up in the air in exaggerate frustration, “Oh god, and I call you guys my friends? Where’s Jinyoung? He would be the most sensible one out of you bunch.”

“Jinyoung hyung is on his date with Nari noona.” Youngjae sulkily take out his money and placed it on JB’s hand. “And he took part in the bet too, Jinyoung hyung by himself bet that it would take you only 2 months but he already lost and paid too.”

Mark groaned and facepalm himself at his so call friends. “You guys… You guys are … idiots.” Mark literally got nothing else to say to these guys, maybe telling them about his new found ‘crush’ on Aria was a bad idea after all but then again if he don’t tell them and when they found out, he would be in for a big trouble, they are his friends/brothers like after all.

Right now all the guys except for the loverboy Jinyoung is at Mark’s house, getting ready for a Christmas party, well an early Christmas party that is since apparently all of them are busy tomorrow on the actual Christmas day. The girls are coming over later since they said they have to prepare something important first and somehow Mark have doubt on this ‘important’ something.

They all chose Mark’s house to party since because one, he’s living alone and two, he got an actual proper house that is big enough for all of them. Of course Mark have no objection to having it over his house since it’s spacious and too big for him anyways and since he’s lazy and it’s cold outside what could be better to have the party at his house instead of someone else?

Mark shook his head and sighed before leaned back against the couch, looking around his living room which is a total mess right now. Even though the girls said they’re coming at around the afternoon to start preparing for the party but most of the guys already arrived at Mark’s house earlier. They spent the entire time playing video games, hanging out and occasionally chase each other around the house which result into the living room in its current state. Snack packaging, papers, pillows everywhere. In the corner of the living stand a big Christmas tree that the guys brought over this morning for the girls to decorate them.

To be honest, this would be the first time for the boys to do something like this with each other, ever since they know each other, it’s always been party or club for the older boys. They never bothered about Christmas or such things since they got no one to celebrate it with anyways so this is a breath of fresh air to them. The girls of S.S was the one who proposed the idea of having a Christmas party, they planned and prepared everything. Even though none of the guys said anything or even complained that it’s a bothered but deep down inside, all of them are excited and looking forward to this.

As if JB has read Mark’s mind, he spoke up. “You know, this would be our first time celebrating an actual Christmas together right? I mean we always together on these kind of day but it never feel special you know?”

The rest nodded in agreement with what JB said, “Yeah, our lives changed so much ever since the girls entered.” Jackson rest his head on the couch and looked up the ceiling, “Not that I’m complaining, it’s been way more entertaining since then.” He chuckled, thinking of Risa and all the things that happened between the two.

“You know what I just realized? This year, we haven’t skipped a single class for no reason yet. We used to do it all the times when we don’t want to go to school but we haven’t missed out a single lesson on purpose yet.” Youngjae added in, looking thoughtful.

“I like all of them.” Bambam randomly spoke up causing all 5 of the boys to gawk at him with the ‘wtf’ look. “Wait wait, not like that, I mean I’m like all of them as friends, I’m glad they’re come into our cla

Please log in to read the full chapter