Chapter 23. Confession, kisses and interruptions.

The S.S [ INDEFINITE HIATUS ]
Please log in to read the full chapter

“I like you.”

The three words that left Nari’s mouth and make everything around them silent. The three words that ring into Jr’s ears left him in shock and utter speechless at the same time absolutely flustered. His mouth gaped open and closed as again as nothing came out. The emotion in Jr’s eyes is something that Nari can’t decipher.

“I-I” Jr stuttered.

“You know you don’t have to think so hard about it. I just want to confess and get it out of my chess. Then get a rejection and moves on, my life will be easier because I don’t have to think about it anymore. And also-”

“Nari, I-” Jr tried to interrupt Nari’s rambling only to get drowned out again.

“I know you don’t like me and its fine to just give me a straight clear answer. I promise I won’t be hurt or sad about it.” Nari still rambling on.

“Nari!-” Jr tried again but to no vail.

“So can you just give me an answer right now? I swear it will be fine if you just say no or I don’t like you or somethi-” Nari’s rambling got interrupted when she felt something warm pressed against her lip but it only lasted for a few seconds. “Did did you just KISSED ME?” She widened her eyes at Jr.

“I um was trying to stop you from your um rambling.” Jr scratching his head trying to get rid of his embarrassment.

“You trying to get me to shut up by kissing me?”

“Well um yes, wait no. Wait yes, but no.” This time Jr is the one stammering.

“What?” Nari confused.

“Well yes I was trying to get you to shut up well not really…”

“YAH JINYOUNG! WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY?”

“I WAS TRYING TO SAY THAT I KISSED YOU BECAUSE THAT’S SOMETHING I’VE BEEN WANTING TO DO FOR A LONG TIME NOW AND I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHAT IT FEEL LIKE.”

“WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO KISS ME?”

“BECAUSE I LIKE YOU, YOU IDIOT!”

The sudden kiss just then got both of them out of their right mind and now they’re just not thinking straight so then they just blurt out whatever popped up in their mind first.

“What what did you just say?” Nari’s eyes couldn’t possibly go any bigger than right now as she’s staring at Jr without even blinking.

Jr also seem taken back by what he just blurted out, “I er like you?” He ran his hand through his hair and offered Nari a sheepish smile.

“For real? You sure?” Nari sceptically asked. This is something she dreamt of many times but never thought it would come true and right now she refused to believe that this is the reality. “I’m not dreaming am I?” Nari started to slap herself lightly while Jr is giving her weird look.

Jr watched Nari slapping herself for a few seconds before he shook his head, he’s the man here, and he should say it properly. “Stop it.” He held both of her wrists firmly in his hands and staring down at her with so much emotion. “It’s real. I – like –you, Kwon Nari.” He speak each word loud and clear and looked deeply into Nari’s eyes.

Nari opened and then closed , she’s don’t know what to say except for her eyes are already b with tears. It’s real, it’s true, Jr like her. Jr like her, not Yoori not anyone else but her, Kwon Nari. “You sure? What about Yoori” Nari looked up to meet Jr’s eyes with her voice on the verge of cracking.

“Yoori and I got nothing to do with each other and I already told her to never show her shameless face in front of me and yes, I’m sure.” Jr smiled softly and brushed the tears that fall on Nari’s face, “So will you Kwon Nari be my girlfriend?” He gave her a boyish smile, a smile that Nari adored and can’t resist. The smile that she fall in love and she can never say no to.

“Yes, yes a million times yes!” Nari can’t contained her happiness anymore that she jumped and wrapped her arms around Jr.

Jr laughed out loud at Nari’s reaction before also wrapped his arms around Nari’s waist and hold her close to him.

“You don’t know how happy I am right now.” Nari whispered to Jr, her happiness and excitement can be detect in her voice.

“Me too.” Jr replied, hugged her a little bit tighter before pulled her away and have a looked into Nari’s eyes with a mischievous hint in his eyes. He slowly bend down and Nari also slowly closed her eyes ready for whatever gonna come but when Jr only about 3 cm away from Nari.

*BAM* *THUD* and groans can be heard from the corner of the hall way startled Nari and Jr.

“Yah Jackson, I told you to stop pushing me!” Ahh, the angelic voice of Risa.

“It’s your fault. You was blocking my view and I can’t see anything.” The manly voice of Jackson.

“Noonas, hyungs, get off me!” The cute voice belong to Bambam.

“I – can’t – breath!” Lynn gasping for air.

“You’re so heavy, Yugyeom. Get off!” Hana yelled out.

“Sorry, JB hyung and Jin noona is on top of me.” Yugyeom yelled back.

“I CAN’T DO ANYTHING, RISA AND JACKSON WOULDN’T GET OFF US!” Both JB and Jin screamed.

“Just GET OFF US!” T

Please log in to read the full chapter