Chapter 1. The S.S

The S.S [ INDEFINITE HIATUS ]
Please log in to read the full chapter

 It was a beginning of another busy school year at Sky Academy. Right in the morning, there was a big commotion right in front of the school gates. Everyone was pushing and shouting at each other just to get a glimpse of the students of the most prestigious class, S.A.

At the exact same time, a line of black sedans stopped right in front of the gate and the people stepped out of the car was just as glamorous. And with their appearances, came along loud cheers from the students. The S.A all gathered up around Alexis, also known as the class president and started to make their way toward their classroom all looking satisfy with the attention they got.

With perfect look, perfect grade and filthy rich, the people of S.A are like the queen and king of the school.

However, unlike the rest of the school, there was one person that is not interested in the S.A but focusing on finding her new class.

“A-2, A-2...” Aria mumbled while navigating her way through the school corridor. “Ah, found it.” She pushed the classroom door and entered. The classroom looks quiet ordinary despite being one of the most prestigious schools. Rows of table line up neatly, at the front are the teacher’s table, an ordinary whiteboard and an interactive whiteboard that connects with a laptop. In the corner of the room are a few of the newest design laptops.

While too busy looking around the classroom, Aria didn’t notice that someone is already there before her.  A boy with red hair, was sitting at the last table next to the window. He had his earphones in and his head down on the table. He seem like he didn’t noticed her as well, so she carefully walked toward the table in front of him and settled down.

Aria originally wanted the table in the corner but since the red hair boy was  already there and she didn't want to bothered him, so she chose the second best seat, which is the one right in front of him. Aria pulled out a novel from her bag and began reading, while waiting for school to start.

The one thing Aria didn’t know was the red hair boy knew that she’s in the room, after all thanks to her carelessness that she pushed the door a little too hard which woke him up from his nap. At first Mark also doesn’t care much about the girl but when he felt her gazed upon him, when she started to walk toward him, and when she sat at the table in front of him. He can’t help but a feel a little bit curious and interest about this girl.

Once again the door got pushed open with full force that startled two people in the classroom. Subconsciously, they both turned and glared at the poor boy who just realized what he done and smiled sheepishly while avoiding their glare. Stepped back out of the classroom, he slowly and carefully closed back the door.

“Phew, what did I just saw?” Jackson mumbled to himself. He checked his timetable and looked up to check the class. “It’s the correct room, A-2.”

Just when Jackson about to enter the room again, this time he planning to open it lightly but someone beat him to it. A girl ran toward the room, while squealing happily.  “Yay, I finally found room A-2!”

“HEY, WAI-“ He was about to stopped her but too late, the girl pushed the door so hard that Jackson flinched a little bit from the noise it made.

“Oh my god! I’m so sorry!” She squeaked and stepped out of the room exactly like him few minutes ago. “I think I just saw two demons in there.” She muttered and Jackson chuckled. Her reaction was exactly like his.

Finally the girl paid attention to her surrounding and noticed Jackson standing there, she narrowed her eyes at him. “You should have told me you know.” She accused him.

Jackson raised his hands up in defence. “I tried to, but you already ran to the door.”

“Really?” She widened her eyes at him.

“Yes, really.” Jackson replied half sarcastically, half confirming.

“Oh sorry.” She smiled apologetic at him and look back at the classroom. “Do you think it’s safe to

Please log in to read the full chapter