Chapter 12. The fighting spirit of the troublemaker duo.

The S.S [ INDEFINITE HIATUS ]
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Hey Aria, so you finally decided to strip huh?” Nari called out causing everyone to laugh.

“Not intentionally.” Aria replied when she approached them. “This dude decided that it was hilarious to throw me into the water.” She pointed to Mark who was walking behind her.

Jr slung his arm around Mark’s shoulder and wiggled his eyebrow, “Oh, I never knew you was that type of person Mark.”

Mark looked at Jr strangely and throw Jr’s arm of his shoulder, “I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

“You know what I’m talking about.” Jr continued to tease.

“I can’t keep up with all your dirty thoughts, Jinyoung ah.” Mark counter remark and smirked in satisfy when Jr panic.

“What you mean dirty thoughts?! Don’t say things that can cause misunderstanding.” Jr covered Mark’s mouth, looked around and see all his friends wiggling their eyebrows and giving him a knowing look, especially the girls.

“I never knew you was that kind of person, Jinyoung.” Jin playfully said to Jr.

“I’m honestly disappointed in you, oppa.” Hana also shook her head disappointedly, teasing Jr.

“Look what you done, Mark!” Jr whacked Mark’s arm and Mark just laughed.

“By the way, where is the troublemaker duo?” Aria looked around, finding Jackson and Risa.

“I don’t know, they was chasing each other before and haven’t come back since.” Jin shrugged.

“I wouldn’t be surprised if they drowned each other.” JB stated and everyone cracked up.

“True that.” Bambam chuckled.

This time Mark noticed someone missing, “Then where is that awkward duo?”

“Iseul said she going to buy ice cream for everyone and Youngjae (very awkwardly) volunteered to go with her.” Bambam answered and immediately Aria’s eyes shine brightly.

“Ice cream? They better bring back for me some ice cream or I’ll make them walk back there and buy me the whole shop.” Aria half talking to herself causing the rest of them to give her a worry glance.

“And here she said that I was the crazy one.” Mark said sarcastically making Aria to glare at him.

Hana looked around and suddenly her eyes bright up, “Hey Jaebum oppa, can we do that to you?” She pointed to the human sand sculpture that some kids was doing.

“Eh why me?”

“Pleaseee!” Hana begged. “Please! Please! Pleaseeeeeeeeeee!”

 JB hesitated for a little bit but when Jin nudged him and give him a look like ‘just do it or else she won’t stop.’ JB nodded.

“YES!!!” Hana cheered and walked up the shore, “Everyone help me dig a hole for him.” She called out but only the maknaes did all the work as their unnis and hyungs standing there and watching them.

“Is this big enough, Hana?” Lynn asked.

“A little bit more.” Hana answered and continued with her digging.

Few minutes later, “Is this enough?” This time Bambam asked.

“Just a little bit more.”

“Watching them working hard is very entertaining.” Nari commented.

After a few more seconds of digging, “This should be enough.” Yugyeom said and together with the rest of them stood back and looked at their work satisfyingly.

“Now Jaebum oppa, lay down here.” Hana ordered, pointing to the hole.

JB hesitated, still don’t want to be use as their human sand sculpture but Jin gave him a shove forward which he turned and glare at her. Jin glared right back at him and mouth, “Just do it.” He slowly walked to the pit and lie down, straight away everyone surrounded him.

After a heated debate about what object they want to turn JB into, they finally settle down with mermaid much to JB dismay and Mark amusement since he's the one that suggest it.

30 minutes later, they finally stood back and admire their piece of art. You might wonder why it took 30 minutes for 9 teenagers to do something that kids can finished in 10 minutes. Well, here are the reasons:

Well, firstly they can’t decide on to who’s going to do which part of the mermaid. Secondly, there are some people who just don’t have the artistic skill for this therefore got kicked out in the process and thirdly and the one that took them the most time and dedication is the . Yes, they literally spent 15 minutes arguing what size the should be and yes these 9 are (supposedly) mature teenagers.

While all of them admiring their artwork, Aria is behind trying to hold her laughter but miserably fail when JB officially gave up his image and posed for the camera with his mermaid tail and a huge .

Suddenly Youngjae and Iseul ran to where the whole group is looking really urgent but before they can utter out any word, Hana pulled them next to JB.

“Here you guys are! Look at our masterpiece.” Hana proudly gestured to JB the mermaid.

Upon seeing JB, whatever was so urgent that make Youngjae and Iseul run like a ghost chasing them have completely disappeared from their minds and they both broke down into laughter. After that, they all take turn to pose in the camera with JB the mermaid. He was so popular that even some beach goers ask to take picture with him.

“Hey guys, let’s take a group photo!” Nari suddenly proposed her idea and everyone turned and looked at each other excitedly.

“Let’s do it!” Jr excitedly looking around for someone to take the picture for them.

“But wait, we’re missing 2 people.”

“Where the hell are Jackson and Risa?” Nari irritatingly questioned, suddenly she paused and looked at everyone with a horrified expression, “Don’t tell me they actually drowned each other.”

“Don’t be stupid.” Jin smacked Nari’s arm and looked around, “Should we look for them?” and everyone nodded.

Please log in to read the full chapter