Chapter 13. Boyfriend? Double date? What?

The S.S [ INDEFINITE HIATUS ]
Please log in to read the full chapter

Their 5 days Jeju-do field trip flew by just like that. After the first day of free time, the rest of the trip contained of visiting historical sights and natural wonders.

Right now there are four people strolling down a busy street in Jeju-do and that four people are Jackson, Risa, Aria and Mark. It’s their last afternoon in Jeju-do so they decided to take individual time to go wherever they want instead of sticking together as a big group and of course that is just an excuse.

Today they are celebrating our one and only flying boy Mark Tuan’s early birthday, Mark’s actual birthday is tomorrow, but they want to celebrate early because they want him to have a fun birthday without having to worry about anything since tomorrow he going to face a really tough time.  Right now probably in one of their suite at the hotel, the rest of the class is preparing for a surprise birthday party while the troublemaker duo and Aria is taking the birthday boy out to distract him.

"So... Where are we going?" Mark asked confused when they just aimlessly strolling down the street.

“No idea.” Aria shrugged and continued to squeeze through the crowd with Risa's arm linked with her.

Mark then proceed to grab Jackson, “Where are we going?”

“I have no idea.” Jackson also shrugged and Mark punched him in the arm.

“So you’re telling me that you woke me up from my peaceful afternoon nap to just walking around aimlessly like this?” Mark grumbled and he suddenly miss his bed badly.

“Then do you have anywhere you want to go?” Risa turned around and smiled while asking.

Mark thought about it for a minute before he gave all of them a cheeky grin, “Let’s go eat, I’m hungry.” And right on cue, his stomach rumbled almost at the same time as Jackson’s. They both looked at each other in a bewilder expression before both burst out laughing.

“Call! Let’s go find a restaurant.” with that both of them happily run off to find a restaurant leaving the two girls behind.

"Hey wait for us!" Risa yelled out, still cling onto Aria's arm and grip on it even harder when they walked into a crowd of people.

When they finally made it out of the crowd Risa breathed out a relief sigh, Aria turned and face Risa with a grimaced, "My arm, my arm Risa! Blood can't circulate!"

And immediately Risa let go of Aria's arm, "Oops, sorry." She smiled sheepishly

As they walking down the street finding the boys, Jackson popped out from one of the restaurant, "In here, hurry up!!!" He shouted out and instantly run back inside the restaurant. He probably got forced by Mark to go and get the girls or else he probably wouldn’t leave his seat.

When Aria and Risa make to the table they go into shock mode at how much food is actually on the table. There are at least 2 plates of meat and a huge bowl of rice plus many other side dishes.

“What the hell? Are you planning to bring food back for the rest of the class as well?” Risa asked confused at the mount of food on the table.

Upon hearing that, Jackson immediately tried to shield and guard all the plates on the table, “Heck no, these are all mine.”

“You’re not joking?” Risa deadpanned.

“Yep.” Jackson nodded his head firmly before sit back down getting ready to eat.

Aria and Risa slowly sit down, still looking at all the food unsurely. Then the waitress appeared and set another bunch of plates on the table before smiled and asked them if they need anything else.

“Um, I think you got the wrong table.” Aria hesitantly looking at all the food on the table now.

The waitress looked at her notepad, looked back up and smiled, “Nope, this is definitely the correct table. Well, enjoy your meal.”

Aria just watched the waitress walked off unable to say a single word, then she turned her attention back to the boys and saw Mark happily holding his chopstick ready to dive in.

“Is this really our order?” Aria glanced at the food.

“Yep, this is mine order, that side is all Jackson’s.” Mark pointed to the food that arrived earlier.

The two girl glance at each other before looked back at the guys and let just say they’re stunned is an understatement, they are bombshell shock. They watched the two boys who are contentedly devour their food in awed and disbelief.

“Aren’t you guys going to eat too?” Jackson asked with a mouthful of food in his mouth.

Risa scrunched up her nose and threw a tissue at Jackson, “We already ate and don’t talk when your mouth is full. Why can’t you be more like Mark?” Suddenly all the attention shifted to Mark who’s quie

Please log in to read the full chapter