Chapter 6. Talents.

The S.S [ INDEFINITE HIATUS ]
Please log in to read the full chapter

The speaker started to blast out a completely original soundtrack and GOT7 also started to move their bodies along the beat. Then a few seconds into the track, Mark and Jackson just suddenly flipped right in their spot and it got the whole place in shock.

“Wow, did you see that unni?” Hana mouth wide opened turned around and asked the girls.

“Of course we did.” Jin gave Hana a strange look and turned back her attention to the stage and catch JB doing a spin with one hand and the place got even wilder and that is just like 20 seconds into their performance.

“I never knew JB can do that.” Risa murmured.

“Me too...” Nari trailed off.

Then the tracked changed again this time Jr is in the centre and he got a few second of soloing before Mark took the crowd into another deafening cheering by flying on the stage. Then Bambam took all the girls in surprise by doing a freeze.

“Doesn’t Bambam look cool, huh Lynn?” Risa slyly nudged Lynn.

“Yes, he’s very cool.” Lynn grinned back.

Right at that moment, the whole place literally shook with screamed, Risa and Lynn hastily looked up and caught the last moment of it; Jackson pushed Mark, while he was flying and Mark landed perfectly.

“What the hell? I didn’t even know that was possible.” Hana’s mouth is wide open and stared at the stage in shock, and almost everyone in the room has the same reaction as her.

“Me neither.” Iseul replied without even moving her gaze from the stage.

“T-that was... Is Mark even human?” Nari blurted out.

“Of course he is. What else can he be? An alien?” Aria playfully mocking Nari and Nari just threw Aria a glare before focusing back on the stage.

The track changed again, this time, there were singing and it is undeniably GOT7’s voice. Just like that they got through their performance perfectly and in those 6 minutes, they got the whole place going from shock to utterly speechless. First they were dancing, and then they were flying and b-boying and what now? They even can sing and rap.

“WOW! WOOOOHH!” the whole cheered loudly when GOT7 finished their performance. They just stood there looking pretty satisfy with their performance and without even a glance at the audience they walked of the stage and go the where the girls is.

The girls happily high-five with all of them and gushing on how cool the performance was.

“We look cool right?” Bambam asked.

“Lynn said that you were very cool.” Risa blurted out and burst into a fit of laughter and everyone laughed as Lynn’s face flamed up.

“Unni!!!” Lynn whispery yelled.

“Really? You thought I’m cool?” Bambam widened his eyes and looking surprise.

“Yes, you were very cool.” Lynn spoke softly.

“Aawwww.” All of their unni and hyung even Hana and Yugyeom cooed teasingly.

“Stop it, unni/hyung.” Both of them speak up at the same time.

“Alright.” Jin laughed and turned back to the guys. “That was an amazing performance.” She gave them a thumb up and all of them grinned back at her.

“Totally amazing!” Nari gave them a double thumb up.

“Of course, we’re GOT7 after all.” Jackson smirking cockily and all the girls tsked him. “What? Our performance was amazing right?” Jackson raised his voice dramatically.

“Jackson, just shut up.” JB playfully scolded Jackson and as a mature teenager Jackson is, he stuck his tongue out at JB.

“Hey girls, we can’t lose to the guys, right?” Nari suddenly spoke up, looking a little mischievous and all the girls looking at her with a blank look. “Oh come on, let take over the stage.” She jerked her head toward the stage and wiggled her eyebrows.

“Oooh that would be fun!” Hana jumped up enthusiastic. “I know what we can do, let’s go Iseul.” Iseul was sitting down peacefully but suddenly got pulled up by an excited Hana.

“Wait, wait what?” Iseul looking lost. “What we going to do?”

“You guys going to perform as well?” Jr widened his eyes.

“Why not? It would be fun.” Jin also looking pretty excited.

“You too?” JB exclaimed and Jin nodded.

“Everyone will.” Nari said softly but it sound like an order that everyone should obey.

The guys looking surprised and looked over at Aria, Risa and Lynn whose didn’t give in any comment regarding to performing. “Even you three too?” Youngjae raised his eyebrow.

While Risa and Lynn appeared to looking nervous but Aria still looking normal. “Sure, it will fun.” Aria gave a childish smile, sounding very confident.

“Okay, you two go first. Make us proud!” Nari yelled and pushed Iseul and Hana toward the stage.

When Iseul and Hana make up to the stage, S.S howled loudly and got everyone attention onto the stage.

“Hey everyone. We’re from S.S.” Hana smiled brightly and gestured to their tables in the corner. “As GOT7 stated before, we S.S are taking over the crown today!” Hana yelled enthusiastic into the mic and walked to the back and whispered into Iseul’s ear. Iseul nodded, smiling and high-five with Hana.

“Do noona have any idea what they are doing?” Yugyeom curiously asking the rest of the gi

Please log in to read the full chapter