Chapter 25. S.B?

The S.S [ INDEFINITE HIATUS ]
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Hi everyone.” Risa dragged her body into her seat in a half asleep state. Next to her, Jackson is in the exact same condition.

“What’s up guys?” He greeted soullessly and collapsed on his table.

Everyone in the class exchange a weird look, the two most energetic people in the class is suddenly so zombie like.

“What’s wrong?” Jin asking, concerned for those two and none of them answered. “Yah, I’m talking to you guys.” She hit both of them lightly in the back and both of them jolted up and surprised the class with their faces.

“Holy . What did you guys do together last night?!” Nari exclaimed, seeing Risa’s and Jackson’s really noticeable dark circles.

“Babe that sounded really wrong.” Jr carefully reminded Nari of what she just said while trying to hold his laugh in but fail miserably when Mark, Aria, Jin and JB who got it burst out laughing while the youngsters kinda clueless.

It took Nari a few seconds to realize what she just said and she also burst out laughing, “What I mean is what you guys did to your precious sleep last night?”

Risa lazily brought her heads up, can hardly hold her eyes open, “This crazy guy out of nowhere came over to my apartment last night and challenge me in Mario Karts and we played until like 4 am because he wouldn’t admit that he lost to me.” She looked accusingly at Jackson with her half open eyes.

“I did not lost!” Jackson protested weakly.

“YOU DID!”

“NO I DID NOT!”

That was their last remaining strength before they literally collapsed back down on their desks. Everyone eyeing each other a worry glance for them but shrugged it off and leave them alone to catch up with a little bit of their sleep for now. For most of the day, both of them are in the half sleeping, half-awake state.

“WOW, EVERYONE! EVERYONE! I GOT A DAEBAK NEWS!” Hana announced excitedly when she came back from the cafeteria.

Everyone snapped their attention toward Hana, with an expectant look, “What is it?”

“THE GUYS IN OUR CLASS GOT A FANCLUB!”

Everyone froze for a few seconds before the girls burst out laughing while the guys still root in their spot.

“AHAHAHA, are you serious Hana?” Jin asking between her laughter and Hana reply with a nod still laughing as well. Meanwhile the guys still haven’t get over the shock of their new found fan club.

“Wh-what fanclub are y-you talking about?” JB stammered, this is once in a life time moment seeing JB losing his cool.

“I don’t know, I just saw a bunch of girls down the cafeteria earlier and overheard them talking about you guys and your performances at the clubhouse and your good looks and many more stuff.” Hana shrugged.

Jin happily patted JB in the back, “Congratulation, you got a fanclub!” She laughed.

Aria also joined in, turned to Mark the closest one to her, “Congratulation, you just got a bunch of new fan girls.” At the mention of that, Mark went pale.

The girls laughed and happily teased the guys, “Wow, I heard that fan girls are really scary.” Risa pretend to be scared.

“And really possessive as well.” Iseul added in.

“Seem like none of you guys can get a girlfriend anytime soon.” Hana cheekily said and all the girls giggled.

But there are a girl looked at her boyfriend with a worry expression, Hana noticed it and said, “Nari unnie, you better protect Jinyoung oppa or else the fan girl will take him away.” Hana added a winked.

Jr immediately turned to Nari and held her hand, “Don’t you worry, I will never leave you for anyone else.” While Nari is so elated at what Jr said, the rest of the class either gagged or shiver at the level of cheesiness.

“GO SOMEWHERE ELSE AND LOVEY-DOVEY” Everyone yelled and throw either a piece of erasers or just a crumple piece of paper at the couple while the couple just laughed and defend themselves.

After a while chatting about the new found fan club, Hana suddenly speak up, “You all know how scary and possessive a fan girl can be right? Do you think we will be safe?” Hana jokingly asked the girls.

“Who’s know?” Aria shrugged, she doesn’t really care. Those girls probably can’t do anything to her anyway unless they want to get beaten same goes for Risa. Risa might seem like a cute innocent girl, but don’t mess with her, she can use her karate skill to make you go in the hospital.

“It’s not like they can do anything to us anyways.” Risa also shrugged.

“Geez, just because you two know martial art.” The rest of the girls playfully glared at the two.

“Don’t worry, the guys will protect you guys.” Risa pointed to where the guys have formed a group and are currently discussing how they can get themselves out of this fanclub thingy. Apparently, they do not like the idea of having a fanclub and them somehow is freaking out about it.

“And I really don’t think you guys need to worry, all of you don’t know martial art but your sas

Please log in to read the full chapter