Chapter 11. Shirtless and bikini

The S.S [ INDEFINITE HIATUS ]
Please log in to read the full chapter

They were told by the teacher that since it’s their first day in Jeju-do, they can have today as their free time. Conveniently enough, the hotel is right across from the beach, which means the beach will be their first destination today.

The guys already finished changing into their swimming trunks, shirtless standing at the hotel lobby waiting for the girls while catching all the attentions of all the ladies walking past.

“Geez, what took them so long?” Jackson grumbled, he’s way too excited to get out there. Why girls do always took their damn time just to get ready, he thought.

“Calm down, they’re her-.” Jr jerked his head toward the elevator but stop short when he saw the girls step out of the elevator.

If GOT7 got all the ladies glancing and whispering, then all the girls got all the male here eyes glued on them. S.S is seriously a class full of attention (just kidding but seriously -_- LOL)

“Holy . I did not expected this, I mean I kinda expecting them wearing bikini since it’s the beach after all but-” Bambam‘s rambling got stop short by JB by a smack in the head when the girls arrived. But what Bambam said are the exact same thoughts all the guys having.

“Is this your first time seeing girls in bikini, Bambam ah?” Mark whispered to Bambam, teasing him. Mark is the only one that didn’t seem to get flustered by the bikinis.

“Hey, let’s go!” Hana was the first one to run out of the elevator to where the guys’ standing.

“Wait for us!” Nari and Risa called out and followed Hana. Iseul and Lynn also jogged to catch up to them only Jin and Aria took their time and walked.

“What are you guys standing there for? Let’s go!” Hana bounced up and down and without waiting for anyone she speed off to the beach.

“I told you to wait for us!” Risa yelled and together with Nari also speed off after Hana.

“Wait for us.” Iseul and Lynn exclaimed, also run after Hana meanwhile Jin and Aria took their sweet time, talking and laughing.

All of the girls walked right past Got7 but all of them seem so oblivious to GOT7’s reactions.

“Hey, are you coming or not?” Mark already making his way outside, called back and snapped all the boys out of their trance.

“Coming!” JB is the first one to snap out of it and the guys one by one walked out of the hotel to the beach.

“Gosh, that was so uncool.” Youngjae murmured.

“Tell me about it.” Jr muttered back.

“Lucky the girls didn’t notice it, or else I think we’ll never hear the end of it.” Yugyeom shook his head.

While most of the guys are busily brushing off their embarrassment, one person is unexpectedly quiet.

"What's wrong with me?" Jackson thought to himself. "She looks just like any other girls wearing bikini, so why am I like this?" Jackson is left behind, having a internal conflict with himself.

"What's wrong with you?" Mark noticed his best friend is lagging behind.

"I don't know, I think I have jet lag."

Mark raised his eyebrow, "Over a one hour flight, I don't think so dude." Then Mark put Jackson in a headlock, "Tell me which girl make you speechless."

"Let me go!"

"No, tell me first!"

"Fine, Risa." Jackson huffed and when he saw Mark giving Jackson a knowing look. Jackson quickly said, "It must be that she's look so bad in the bikini that make me speechless."

"Yeah sure." Mark scoffed. "But I don't understand, normally you're very nice to girls but why are you so mean to Risa?"

"I don't know but that girl can get on my nerve so easily." Jackson said.

Mark wiggling his eyebrows, "You know there are something so cliché called the love hate relationship right?"

"That will never happen, never in a million years." Jackson stated defiantly and shoved Mark away.

Mark raised his hands up and half laughing at his idiotic best friend, "I'm just saying."

"And beside Risa is not my type anyways." Jackson told Mark.

"Then who's your type?"

Jackson thought about it for a few seconds, "Someone like Aria?" Mark suddenly stopped causin

Please log in to read the full chapter