Chapter 16. Boys Night Out.

The S.S [ INDEFINITE HIATUS ]
Please log in to read the full chapter

*BUZZ*

“Jinyoung, you got a text.” Mark threw Jr’s phone to him whom catch it with ease.

Right now, all the guys are gathering at Jr’s house and having a night-out. They haven’t get to hang out with each other since ages and even though the girls are great friends and fun to be around with but sometimes boys still need their own time.

“Hey, play for me.” Jr shoved the Xbox controller into Yugyeom’s hand and get up on the couch started to text away.

 “But you’re winning hyung.” Yugyeom looked confused, because one, everyone in the group know that Yugyeom is the worst player and two, Jr never ever give up his controller for anyone.

“Just play.” Jr said without even looking up, his full attention is on the phone and a smile slowly crept up on his face and that trigger everyone curiosity. They silently watching Jr for a few more minutes and Jr being oblivious to everyone attention continued to smile and laughed to himself while texting.

“Okay, something is definitely wrong.” Jackson whispered and everyone nodded in agreement.

But before anyone could open their mouth to ask, Jr jumped up with the phone still in his hand and his eyes widened in shock. “Holy !”

Immediately everyone scrambled to where Jr sit and peered at his phone.

“OH MY GOD!” Bambam gasped.

“WOW.” JB also amazed.

Jr then crawled to where Jackson is still playing, having no interest in whatever was on Jr’s phone. “Hey Jackson look at this.” Jr held out the phone in front of Jackson’s face.

“HEY MOVE! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?! I’M DYING!” Jackson hastily pushed the phone out of his sight without even sparing it a glance and his fingers are going crazy on the controller. “And I died… “

“YES I WON!” Mark threw the controller on the couch and cheered, he is also have no interest in Jr’s phone.

“It’s this dude fault.” Jackson angrily pointed at Jr.

“Don’t be a sore loser Jackson, I was winning by a long shot.” Mark laughed and patted Jackson on the back.

“Yah you two, I was about to give you both a present and that is how you treating me?” Jr deadpanned and playfully glare at both Jackson and Mark.

“Hyung, you have to see it, it might be your one in the lifetime of seeing it.” Bambam quickly added in.

Mark and Jackson looked at each other, “Okay, show me it.”

Jr grudgingly held out his phone to Mark and Jackson while the rest watching those two with anticipating and their reaction did not fail the expectation. Jackson’s draw drop and Mark didn’t even blink.

Right now, they’re looking at Risa and Aria’s makeover result and it did a great job at surprised everyone.

“What is that girl wearing?” Jackson muttered looking intently at Risa’s picture. Risa usual style is the cute type consist of skirt, short and sometime dresses but in this picture she was wearing a tight red dress that hug her body and show off her perfect figure. Dark makeup and her hair got styled perfectly complete it with a pair of high heel. Create a perfect y look which leave Jackson speechless. Jackson couldn’t decide if he like it or not but one thing for sure, he don’t like how she’s revealing too much skin and it would make

Please log in to read the full chapter