Chapter 2. The First Clash.

The S.S [ INDEFINITE HIATUS ]
Please log in to read the full chapter

After the entire introduction, they all have to choose a class president. Unlike all the other class, none of the student in S.S volunteered, they keep pushing the big responsibility to each other.

“Hey Nari, why don’t you try out for the spot. Along with your confident personality, you are very socializing as well. You would make a very good class representative.” Risa suggested to Nari.

Nari shook her head furiously, “No way. Being the class representative is a big responsibility, I can’t. I like living care freely, why don’t you try out?”

Risa also shook her head sadly, “Same as you, I don’t think I can look out for the class that much and I like partying instead of going to meeting.” Nari chuckled at Risa’s statement.

The guys are facing a different dilemma, and it got to do with Jackson.

“Me, me, me. I want to do it!” Jackson excitedly announced to his friends. “I would be the best class representative ever; our class would party all day!”

“Yeah, you can do it hyung.” Bambam said absentmindedly and all of the guys look at him as if he lost his mind.

“Are you crazy Bambam? If Jackson is the class representative, our class would go wild and uncontrollable.” JB stated the matter of fact and all the guys burst out laughing.

“How about Mark hyung? I think he would do a good job.” This time Yugyeom spoke up.

“True, that Mark may be a good candidate, but I think he’s too lazy to go to all the meeting and such. Even if he does go to meeting, he probably just goes to sit there for the whole meeting without speaking a word. Not good.” Jr reasoned it out.

“That is also true.” Jackson chimed in.

“Why don’t you try out for the spot, JB? Since you already Got7’s leader, you should know how handle a class.” Youngjae also throw in a suggestion and got everyone attention.

“That’s true! You have the leadership skill hyung!” Bambam yelled out excitedly.

“Is it true? Oppa?” Hana jumped in.

“If it’s true, then you should make a good class representative.” Nari also joined in.

“We are a good class, don’t worry. You won’t have to do much.” Risa offered a comfort statement.

“Yeah, I think you would do well.” Jin agreed.

“Yeah, oppa, you can do it.” Even Iseul speak up softly and Lynn didn’t say anything but nodded her head as to agree.

“Alright, alright. I’ll do it!” JB shouted out and everyone erupted in a cheer. “You guys are unbelievable.” He shook his head and walked up to record his name down for the class representative.

Ms Lim chuckled at the class’s childishness. “Now then, it’s time to choose a vice-representative.” She announced.

And all 14 of heads all turned to her with the O mouth shape. “WHAT?”

“Oh my god, just when I thought we got away from the burden.” Hana slumped down on her chair.

“I don’t care who it is, as long as it not me.” Youngjae also plopped down to his table.

“I don’t want to do it.” Nari whined.

“So do I.” Jr replied.

“I can’t do it.” Risa said helplessly.

“I don’t think you guys want me to do it either.” Jackson pouted.

“What about you Aria?” Jin asked Aria, who quietly observed everything and didn’t say a word.

Aria shook her head. “Sorry, I’m too lazy for that stuff.” Everyone chuckled at her statement.

“And I’m sure Lynn and Iseul don’t want to do it.” Jin looked at Lynn and Iseul to confirm and they both nodded their heads, agree with Jin. “Fine I’ll do it.” Jin spoke up helplessly.

“REALLYYY?” They all shouted at her.

“Yes, really.” Jin chuckled at their reaction and walked up to join JB at the front of the class.

“Oh my god. I love you two!” Jr. shouted and everyone in the class also shouted something similar.

Jin is laughing at the front and JB is also chuckling. “I feel like I just got 12 new kids.”

JB also nodded his head, “Same, but I only got 6 new kids.”

Finally the bell rang indicate lunch time. They all cheered happily and already getting ready to run to the cafeteria.

“Let’s go hyung.” Of course being the youngest, Bambam and Yugyeom are the first to get out of the seat and ready to speed out of the classroom.

“Wait, Yugyeom, let’s all go together!” Hana quickly jumped out of her seat. “Come on guys.” She called out to all the girls.

“Yeah, let’s all go together.” JB also stood up.

“I’m so hungryyyy!” Suddenly, both of Jackson and Risa yelled out simultaneously then both turned to glare at each other.

“Don’t copy me!” Both of them yelled out again.

“I said DON’T” and again. Now they are face to face with each other.

“Hey, I think if we don’t stop them, our class going to turn into a warzone.” JB nudged Jin.

“Hey you two, shut up. Or else both of you are staying back in class.” Jin pulled up her most serious voice and threatened them and of course, it works wonderfully, seeing both of Jackson and Risa are quiet and peering at Jin nervously.

“Relax, she just kidding.” Nari patted Jackson and Risa on the back and walked toward the door.

“Then we should get out of here before she change her mind right?” Risa whispered to Jackson who nodded in agreement.

“Race you there!” Jackson shouted back and speed off, leaving a bewilder Risa behind.

“HEY JACKSON! THAT’S CHEATING!” Risa also speed off

Please log in to read the full chapter