Chapter 27. Secrets

The S.S [ INDEFINITE HIATUS ]
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Yaah, its hurts! Gentle, gentle please!” Jackson whined when Risa trying to clean his cuts for him because his fist is wrapped with ice at the moment.

“Stop moving, you’re making it so hard.” Risa yelled back and accidently pressed too hard causing Jackson to scream out again.

Meanwhile, Aria and Mark also working on their cuts. Unlike Risa, who never treat anyone injury before, Aria is actually quite skilful. She treat Mark’s cuts very fast and gently and now onto putting bandage on his face.

They bought lots of different type of bandage earlier at the convenient store and right now Aria is choosing which bandage to put on Mark’s face. She finally decided to go with the one that have a big smiley face on.

“Um no way, Ari.” Mark shook his head, looking at the bandage.

“Why not?” Aria laughed, already advancing to stick the bandage.

“Why a smiley face? Why can’t it just be a plain one?” Mark still refused to put the bandage on.

“Why? Are you afraid that it will damage your image?” Aria asked cheekily then she laughed heartedly, “The bad, cold boy of S.S got a smiley face bandage on his face, is that what you worry about?” She teased.

Mark huffed, “Fine, put it on.” Right after when Aria put the bandage on, she started laughing when looking at Mark. With his red hair, gelled up, sharp facial feature and strong jaw line not to mention he hardly talk and always so calm, he really giving people a bad boy type of guy vibe even though Mark never actually do anything relatively bad. Now with a big yellow smiley bandage on his face, his bad boy image might just turned into a very cute one.

“Are you done laughing?” Mark asked, try to act irritate but fail miserably since the corner of his mouth is threatening to raised up into a smile which only make Aria laughed even more.

“Stop doing that!” Aria smacked Mark lightly, still laughing.

“Doing what?” Mark asked, furrowed his eyebrow irritatingly at Aria.

“Pouting.” Aria replied between her laughter.

“I did not pout.”                                            

“Yes you did.”

“No, I did not pout, I don’t pout.”

“Why not? With the smiley bandage and pouting, you can change your image into a cute boy.” Aria teased and laughed again when Mark’s cheek got tiny bit red. “You look so cute right now.” She cooed and somehow Mark’s cheek got even redder.

“What’s so funny?” Risa bounced up to them and wrapped her arm over Aria’s shoulder, pressing Aria’s left arm against her which cause Aria to slightly winced, but hardly no one can notice it.

“Don’t you think Mark look cute?” Aria giggled, gesture to Mark’s face.

Risa also burst out laughing seeing Mark, “Yep, totally, he could even change his image into a cute guy.”

“That’s what I said!” Aria exclaimed and high-five with Risa, while grumpy Mark is joined with another grumpy, Jackson.

“Holy , what happened to your face? It look even worse than before.” Mark widened his eyes at Jackson.

“Ask her!” Jackson sulkily pointed to Risa who shrugged innocently.

“I tried.”

Aria chuckled while shaking her head and pulled Jackson to down to the sofa, “Sit down, I’ll fix it for you.”

Immediately Jackson’s eyes bright up, “Really? Thank you!” He happily exclaimed. While Aria is attend to the damage on Jackson’s face, Risa and Mark just sitting there, watching Aria while having a chat.

“Do you think S.B will stop here?” Risa asked.

“No, not likely.” Aria replied, without taking her eyes off Jackson.

Risa sighed and leaned back on her chair, “Wonder what troubles will come to us next.”

“There, done!” Aria stick the last bandage on Jackson’s face and stood up.

Jackson immediately grabbed a mirror and studied his face then suddenly pulled Aria into a bear hug, “Thank you, Aria! You’re the best, seriously!” He even lifted Aria up and swing her around. Aria let out a small, barely audible yelp then grimaced and try not to cry out in pain since Jackson is crushing her left arm.

“Jackson put her down.” Thankfully Mark speak up, more like an order actually and Jackson obediently listened. The moment Jackson release Aria from his bear tight hug Aria let out a small relief sigh. She have to bite onto her lip to block the cry that threatening to escape her lips.

“What are you doing? Trying to crush my dear Aria!?” Risa smacked Jackson and glared at him.

“What? You’re just jealous that she got a hug from me and you don’t!” Jackson retorted almost immediately.

“Heck no! Why would I want a hug from you?”

“Because I’m irresistible and everyone knows it.” Jackson answered with his cocky smirk.

“Oh please! There’s always exception you know, and that exception is standing in front of you right now.” Risa raised her eyebrow back challenging at Jackson.

Before the two got any further, Mark interrupted, “Sorry, as much as I would like to hear you guys having your lovely banter but Ari and I got somewhere to go.” He tugged on Aria’s arm to pull her to the door.

“We do?” Aria asked almost the same time as Risa asked, “You do?”

“Yep, we do.” Mark looked at Aria confirmed, “Now let’s go.” And with that he pulled Aria out the door with Aria still looking flabbergasted.

After letting Mark pulled out her of the building and started walking then Aria snapped out of her entrance, “Wait, wait, where we going?” She pulled Mark to a stop.

“My place,” Mark answered simply and once again leave Aria stunned.

“W-what? Why do we have to go to your house?” Aria stuttered, for the first time in a while she’s actually stammered.

Mark rolled his eyes, “Just be quiet and you’ll know very soon.” He doesn’t seem like he would answer anymore question so Aria decided to close and followed him.

They reached Mark’s house quite fast since Mark’s and Aria’s house is just a couple of streets away from Jackson’s and Risa’s apartments.

“My house is just down the street, can’t I go home?” Aria trying to escape.

“No.” Mark grabbed Aria’s hand and pulled her into his house, not letting her escape.

“You know I know martial art right? I can knock you out cold right now.” Aria trying to threaten Mark only make him laugh.

“I would like to see you try.”

Mark dragged Aria to his living room and looked at the sofa, “Sit down.” He ordered but since when Aria actually listen to people ordering her

Please log in to read the full chapter