Chapter 8. Wake up, people.

The S.S [ INDEFINITE HIATUS ]
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Bam" the door slammed open with full force and startled a sleeping Aria.

"Miss! Miss Aria!! We got robbed!!" A maid stood at the door, heaving heavily and looking utterly panicked.

Aria's eyes snapped open and she lazily pulled herself up and looked at the maid, "What? Who got robbed?"

"WE got robbed." The maid repeated in a hurry but Aria already dozed off. "Miss Aria? Miss Aria!"

Aria lazily opened her eyes again. "Okay, okay. What did they steal?" She mumbled with her eyes close. She didn't care much because everything in this house is not her anyways. If something got stolen or broke, she would get a replace straightaway and it not like she going to use those stuff. As long as they don't step in her room, they can take whatever they want.

The maid thought about it for a few seconds, "It's kind of strange, the thief didn't take anything valuable. They just eat all the food in the fridge and leave all the rubbish there."

After hearing that Amber falled back into her bed with a groan, "That was my friends. I brought them over last night. They staying over for the night." Aria muttered an explaining, already about to dozed off again.

"Friends? Miss Aria have friends?" the maid blurted out, really surprised.

"Of course I have friends, why are you so surprised?" Aria mumbled irritatingly, officially giving up on her sleep.

"No-nothing." The maid quickly covered up for her mistake.

"Do you doubt my social skill?"

"No, of course not." The maid quickly shook her head then gave Aria a big smile. "I can't wait to mee your friends, Miss." she said excitedly and exited out of the room.

"Urrgh, it's already 12?" Aria looked at her phone and pulled herself out of the bed, chucking her phone behind.

Aria took a quick shower, brushed her teeth and then gets dressed. Judging from how quiet the house is, everyone probably still sleeping so Aria decided to wake them up and eat breakfast together.

The first room Aria decided to go to is the one right across her room since it's the closest.

"Hey what's up?!" Aria cheerfully swing open the door, completely unaware of who's in the room.

Thr door swing opened revealed a shock, shirtless Mark, standing near the bed and drying his redish messy hair, seem like he just got out of a shower.

"Um hey." Mark replied awkwardly, a little bit fluster.

"Good, you're awake already." Aria seem as nonchalant as always. Then she walked to the other side of the room and sat down on the bed.  Aria then grabbed Mark's top, which is right next to her and threw it at him, which Mark caught easily and slipped on.

"Thanks." He gave her his trademark boyish grin and she nodded, trying to remain cool. Of course she would get a little embarrassed and flustered if she walked into someone shirtless but Aria just really good at controlling her emotion and expression.

“Sooooo...” Aria trailed off, trying to find something to say so it not awkward but came up with nothing, so instead she blurted out, “You like the bed?”

Mark looked surprised at Aria sudden question, “Yeah, my first time sleep on a water bed, it’s pretty cool.”

Aria grinned, “Of course, my big brother ordered this specifically for him to sleep whenever he come here.”

“So this is your older brother’s room?” Mark looked around the room.

“Well, kind of since he claimed this room whenever he came here but other than that, this is just a spare room.” Aria explained.

“Oh I see.” Mark nodded but suddenly looked at Aria, “Can I ask you a question?”

“Depend on what you want to ask.” Aria replied cheekily.

“Why don’t you live with your family but come to Korea to live by yourself?” Mark went straight to the point.

Aria seemed a little surprised by the question but still decide to answer, she raised two fingers up, “There are two reasons for my move to Korea. One is because I’m half Korean, so naturally I’m interested and curious about Korean culture and here I am.” She folded one finger. “And the second reason, I’m sorry but I don’t think I can tell you just yet.” Aria smiled.

“Yeah, that’s alright.” Mark smiled back at her then jerked his head toward the door, “Shall we go to wake the rest up and get some breakfast or should I say lunch?” And jolt in surprise when Aria suddenly smacked her forehead, hard.

“Oh my god, urrgh I’m so dumb, the reason why I go out of my bed is to wake you guys up in the first place.” She groaned, standing up from the bed and Mark chuckled.

“Let’s go then.” He already making his way toward the door but suddenly got pulled back by Aria. “What?” He raised an eyebrow.

“Hey, I went to recruit another member not to just go and wake them up normally, then where is the fun in that?” Aria smiled mischievously, with excitement in her voice.

“Okay, what you have in mind then?” Mark also caught onto to her mischievousness an

Please log in to read the full chapter