Chapter 24. A surprising night.

The S.S [ INDEFINITE HIATUS ]
Please log in to read the full chapter

*BEFORE YOU READ THIS CHAPTER, KEEP IN MIND THAT THE TWO MAIN CHARACTERS IN THIS CHAPTER TALK TO EACH OTHER IN ENGLISH~

*BUZZ* NA NA NA NA NA * BUZZZ * WOW FANTASTIC BABY~

Aria stirred in her sleep and with her eyes still closed, grabbing the phone right next to her and picked up, “Hello?”

The other side let out a soft husky laughed after hearing her half asleep voice, “You know the window pane is not a very ideal place to sleep right?”

“Huh what?” Aria finally opened her eyes and looked around. Indeed she felt asleep at the window when she was reading a book in the afternoon and now it’s already dark. “Oh what time is it?”

“It’s only 7.” The other side mused, “I never knew you wear glasses.”

“Yeah.” Aria replied absentmindedly, took her phone in between her shoulder and her head then took her glasses off and rubbed her eyes, “I only wear glasses when I’m at home and contact lenses when I go out. But hey how you know?” She finally realized.

“Look outside your window.” The person instructed and Aria listened. She looked outside and see a red hair boy standing on the other side of the street, holding his phone against his ears and looked up at her.

“What are you doing outside? Aren’t it cold?” Aria shifted her position so she can see Mark directly.

“Not really, I’m used to it and I just on my way back from hanging out with the guys and then I saw you sleeping at your window.” Mark replied.

“Right.” Aria mumbled, “Jackson took a photo of you guys earlier and sent it to me with the caption ‘Jealous?’ that idiot.”

Mark laughed again, “No wonder he was taking random snaps at us earlier. Anyways have you had your dinner yet?”

Right then, Aria stomach grumbled, “Nope, now that you mention it, I’m hungry.” From her window she can see that Mark tried to hold his laugh in. “Don’t laugh, I didn’t eat anything from the morning till now.” Aria muttered.

“Want to go eat then?” Mark asked, “I haven’t had dinner as well.”

“Really? Let’s go!” Aria jumped at straight away with the mention of food, “Give me 10 minutes. Oh wait come in, I’ll open the door for you.” After hear his reply, she hung up and hurried down to open the door for Mark.

“Hey.” Mark simply greeted her with an easy going smile when Aria opened the door.

“Hey.” Aria breathed out and opened the door wider for Mark to come in.

“It’s awfully quiet in here.” Mark commented and looked around the house. This is the second time he’s been in Aria’s house and nothing have change since then

“Yeah, all the workers went home for today. They only come here for about 4 hours then they can go home.” Aria answered and gestured to the sofa. “Sit down, I need to get change then we can go.” Aria run upstairs to her room. She was wearing shorts with a comfortable oversized jumper and have her glasses back on, since it’s the weekend and she don’t have to go anywhere.

Mark chuckled watching Aria run upstairs two steps at a time. Aria is really different to all of the girls he met so far. Not many girls would let guys see them in their sleep clothes or their messy bed hair but Aria just literally don’t care. She probably didn’t even looked in the mirror before she went down to open the door for him.

While waiting for Aria, Mark took a look around the living room. Last time they were all here, he didn’t have time to look around. Her living room is very similar to Mark’s. It’s plain and empty and everything is still brand new. Other people have pictures hanging on the wall but both of their walls are blank with just cream colour paint.

“Hey, I’m done. Let’s go!” Aria appeared at the bottom of the staircase.

“Yeah, okay, let’s go.” Mark spun around and took a look at Aria, she already discard her glasses and replace it with contact lenses. She’s wearing a pair of black rip jeans and a red stussy jumper with a black beanie and her white high-top sneakers and he noticed they’re matching again.

Almost as if Aria can read Mark’s mind she exclaimed, “Hey, we’re matching again!” She laughed and looked at Mark. He’s wearing a pair of black jeans with a red t-shirt inside and a leather jacket outside. He’s also wearing a red snapback, his red hair is pushed back under his cap and Aria think that he’s look really good like that. Like a little bit of a bad boy vibe but also cute? Does that even make sense?

“Yeah.” Mark let out a low throaty laugh before heading out to the door with Aria behind him. “Do you want to go by car or walk?” He looked back at Aria.

“Hmm.” Aria thought for a few seconds, “Let’s walk, I need to get use to the road in Korea.”

Just when they started walking a gush of cold wind hit them, whereas Aria is freezing, Mark still walking like nothing. “How can you just wear that in this weather and not feeling cold?” She looked at Mark with disbelief.

Mark chuckled before he shrugged, “I’m just used to it. I’ve been living here for a few years already”

“I suddenly miss the sun of California.” Aria mumbled, hugging herself, wishing that she should have brought a scarf with her. All her life she live in California a place that always have sunshine, the place where people always think of beach party and such. Never in her life she really been in the cold and always wondering what it’s like and right now she got to experienced it firsthand.

“This is only early November, what you going to do when December come?”

“I’ll go into hibernation like the polar bear.” Aria deadpanned and Mark burst out laughing at her answer.

After walking for around 10-15 minutes they finally arrived at the food street. Aria’s eyes immediately brighten up when she saw sign of foods and she looked around at everything with such a fascination expression like a little kid which make Mark laughed. “Is this your first time here?”

“Yeah.” Aria nodded happily, “Wow, this is so cool.”

After letting Aria explore for a little bit more, Mark finally stepped in, placed both of his hands on her shoulders and stirred her toward another direction. “Where we going?” Aria looked behind her shoulder at Mark.

“To eat.” He answered simply with a small smile tucking on his lips before he led both of them to a small restaurant behind the street. When he expect Aria to say something judgingly about the restaurant like everyone else that he brought here but to his surprise Aria didn’t say anything and go straight into the restaurant.

“Nice, it’s very cosy and since it’s away from the main street, it’s quiet.” Aria comment looking around then she turned back and gave Mark a grin, “I like this place.”

With something so simple like that but it got Mark rooted on his feet for a few seconds and cause his heart to have a

Please log in to read the full chapter