Chapter 18. It’s really digressing.

The S.S [ INDEFINITE HIATUS ]
Please log in to read the full chapter

As time goes by, Jr’s confidence have decrease day by day. He haven’t make any progress with Nari instead it digressing. Even Jackson stopped teasing him because ‘Jr look too pitiful already’ Jackson said. That bastard.

And what pissed Jr off the most is Nari still wouldn’t look at him or talk to him properly. The only time they would actually talk is when they with the group or else they wouldn’t talk when is just two of them. And these days, if she saw him walk down the hallway, she even change her direction to avoid him which make him want to pull his hair out of frustration. What did he do wrong to her?

The only people that know why Nari is acting like that are the girls and but only Risa and Aria understood why Nari is acting that way. Oh and plus JB and Mark found out about Nari’s crush on Jr but they swore not to tell Jr or any other boys. JB know about it because Jin told him about it.

“Something is definitely up with those two.” Nari whispered to Aria who nodded in return when Jin confessed her crime and apologized to Nari.

And Mark know not because anyone tell him but he just … know? At first, Nari strongly suspicious of Aria telling Mark about it but both Mark and Aria denied it, “It obvious.” He said. And in return, Mark told Aria about Jr’s crush as well which Aria said she kind of can guess that out already.

*RING* *RING* RING*

It’s finally the time that every students are waiting for.

“HOME TIME!” Jackson is the first one to jump out of his seat followed by Hana and Bambam. While the rest of them quietly packed their stuff.

“Student attention! Bow!” JB called and the class obediently followed. Right after when the teacher step out of the room, everyone was already near the door to get out of class.

“Oh look hyung, someone is here for you.” Yugyeom nudged Jr and jerked his head to the door where a girl is leaning against it and seem like she’s waiting for someone.

“Oh hi Jinyoung.” She smiled brightly when Jr emerged from the classroom.

“Hi Yoori.” Jr greeted her back.

“Hi Nari. Hi everyone.” Yoori waved but Nari coldly stepped passed her.

“Don’t pretend to be nice.” Nari smacked Yoori’s hand down and continued walking. Aria and Risa also stepped right passed her without sparing a glance and hurry to catch up to Nari. The rest of the girls slightly bow their heads to acknowledge her while the guys just give her a curt nod and walked off, of course they do it out of politeness nothing else.

“Your friends doesn’t seem to like me.” Yoori looked down on the ground, her voice is wavering as if she’s about to cry.

“Ah uh, don’t worry about them.” Jr assured her, “But what are you doing here?”

Immediately Yoori lift her heads up and her eyes twinkle with excitement, “I was wondering if we could walk home together?”

“But don’t you normally go by car?”

“Oh, my driver is suddenly sick today so he can’t pick me up. If I can’t go home with you, I don’t know how I can get home.” She looked at Jr with a pleading eyes.

Jr hesitated, he look toward the direction his friends just went and back to the girls in front of him, “Yeah, okay. Let’s go.” He sighed, he doesn’t have the heart to reject her so he turned around and started walking to the other direction. Yoori’s eyes brighten up upon hearing that and for a brief second she turned and looked at the direction of where S.S went and smirked.

 

“I just want to strangle that girl right now.” Nari grumbled, kicked a small rock on her way.

"Strangle is not enough, she deserve to be torture first then get kill." Risa said with a menacing tone lacing in her voice.

"I would just skin her alive." Aria said, she said it so lightly but the scary thing is she said it with no emotion, so nonchalantly that for a second everyone thought she would do it for real.

Behind the girls, Mark and Jackson shudder, “They are scary.” Jackson whispered to Mark who nodded in agree. The rest of the class already went in separate way home, but the five, six include Jr live in the same direction so they always walk home together.

"Imagine if we ever play a prank on

Please log in to read the full chapter