Chapter 28. Things happened & People changed.

The S.S [ INDEFINITE HIATUS ]
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Lynn ah, Aria said she’s sorry, something came up and she can’t come and visit you today.” Risa plopped down on Lynn’s bed while looking apologetic on Aria’s behalf.

“Yeah, she didn’t even come to school for the last few days.” Jackson sat himself down on the other side of the bed, grabbing a pillow off Lynn and hugged, while giving Mark who sat down on the sofa in the room with a suspicious look.

It’s been a few days since the incident with S.B and Lynn have been absent from school since that day because she caught a fever. Today is a Saturday so Risa decided to give Lynn a visit since she haven’t seen Lynn since. She dragged Jackson, Mark with her, Aria supposed to be here too but she also didn’t come school for the last few days and today she said something important came up and very sorry toward Lynn.

Lynn smiled gratefully, “Thanks oppa and unnie for visiting me and it’s alright, Aria unnie called me earlier and said sorry she can’t come and she will get me a compensation present.” Lynn laughed lightly, “But why Aria unnie didn’t go school?”

Risa shrugged, “I have no idea, I called her and she wouldn’t pick up. I even go to her house but no one’s home.”

Lynn eyes widened with worry, “Oh my god, where is she then? What if something happened to her?” but Jackson tell her not to worry.

“You know Aria can take care of herself, right now you shouldn’t be worry about other people, how about worry for yourself first, neh?” Jackson poked Lynn’s arm.

“Thanks oppa, I’m fine though, I can go school but Bambam wouldn’t let me.” Lynn pouted and both Risa and Jackson chuckled.

Risa quirked an eyebrow at Lynn, “So Bambam huh?” She smiled slyly and Lynn went red.

“N-no, we’re just friends.” Lynn stammered.

“Sure, right ‘Friends.” Jackson also joined in sarcastically. “I never see Bambam care so much about anyone even though us guys already be ‘friends’ for like 5 years already.”

“I’m sure that Bambam have something for you, Lynn.” Risa chuckled and nudged Lynn playfully and Lynn went even redder.

“Yeah he does Lynn, no guy would ever care so much for a girl if he doesn’t like her, right Mark?” Jackson look for more support, “Mark?” No reply. “Mark!” This time Jackson have to yell out and snapped Mark out of his thoughts.

“Yeah?” Mark looked up. “What did you say?”

“Never mind about it.” Jackson sighed and turned back to Lynn and Risa. Mark nodded and go back to his thoughts.

“What’s wrong with Mark oppa?” Lynn whispered to Risa and Jackson and both of them shrugged simultaneously.

“He’s been like that ever since that day.” Jackson sneaked a look at Mark.

“Could it be something relate to Aria unnie?”

“Could be, we also feel like that too.” Risa whispered back.

“I can hear you, you know?” Mark suddenly spoke up startled all three of them. “If you want to whisper then please actually do whisper, talk so loudly in a hush tone.” Which cracked Risa up.

“So Mark, if you heard what we’re talking about then do you mind telling us if we’re right or wrong?” Risa asked cheekily.

“About what?”

Risa rolled her eyes, “About Aria of course you buzzhead.”

Lynn widened her eyes at what Risa called Mark but everyone attention is on Mark. Truthfully, even though they are much closer from the beginning of the year but Lynn will never dare to speak comfortable to Mark, don’t even think of calling him names. She looked with admire at how Jackson, Risa and Mark can talk so comfortable to each other and Aria too. They called each other weird nicknames but never got offended, Lynn is a little bit envy of how close the four of them are.

“What about Ari?” Mark slightly confused.

And Risa groaned, “Geez, where is your mind these days? Is it off somewhere with Aria?” Risa asked sarcastically and Mark looked even more confused.

“You lost me there.”

“Arrgh,” Risa yelled out while glaring at Mark in frustration, “Where is Aria when we need her? Jeez, his mind is not alright without Aria.”

“Jeez Risa, you dragged me out of my bed at 9 in the morning on a Sunday morning and now you’re yelling at me.” Mark rubbing his temple.

“Now you know how I feel everyday now?” Jackson muttered darkly.

“Bet if it’s Aria, you wouldn’t even complain.” Risa mumbled under her breath.

“What did you say Risa? I didn’t catch that.” Mark leaned in closer.

“Nothing, get away from me.” Risa pushed Mark and he almost fall off the bed.

Thanks to his quick reflexes, Mark caught himself in time then he looked at Jackson, “How the hell can you deal with this girl every day?” With a sign of disbelief.

“I’m growing white hair every day because of her.” Jackson shook his head.

“Do both of you wants to get karate kick today?” Risa asked solemnly, glaring at the two guys

“We’re sorry.” Both Jackson and Mark said instantly and put their hands up in defence and burst out laughing.

They suddenly heard Lynn’s giggling. When all eyes are stared at Lynn with a big question mark which make her stopped giggling.

“What are you laughing about Lynn?” Jackson wiggled his eyebrow.

“I just think the conversation are really funny. Oppa and unnie are really best friends and add Aria unnie in as well.” She smiled with her eyes at everyone which make Risa, Jackson and Mark all turned and looked at each other then chuckled.

“Yeah, I guess we are.” Mark nodded.

“Guess? Oh come on Mark, we ARE best friend right?” Risa this time try to annoy Mark by putting her arm around Mark’s shoulder.

“Yeah, yeah we are, Risa, not get your fat arm off me.” Mark joked and immediately Risa took her arm back and glared at Mark.

They talked and joked for a little while more before they wished Lynn well and go home because Bambam is coming over soon and they don’t want to disturb the young ‘friends’ (Not so subtle hint).

Mark dropped Risa and Jackson off and then drive home by himself. Mark got his car license a few weeks after he turned 18 but Mark know how to drive long before that. He hasn’t get the chance to drive much as he prefer to walk or skateboarding to school and such but since today is cold and Lynn’s house is a little bit faraway, Mark decided to take his car out for a drive.

Mark turned to his street and when he reached where Aria’s house is, he hesitate for a little bit before pulled into the sideway and parked. Mark then stepped out of his car and head straight of Aria’s front door. Aria’s housekeeper, Mr Yoon appeared when Mark ring the doorbell.

“Hello, Is Aria home?” Mark went straight to the main point.

The old man squint his eyes and when he recognized who it is, his face brighten up, “Oh it’s Mark ssi, come on in, Aria is home, she just got back.” He ushered Mark in happily. The housekeeper for some reason took a special liking in Mark out of all Aria’s guy friends. They all meet that day when all 14 of them was at Aria’s house.

“Got back? From where?” Mark furrowed his eyebrows confused.

“Aria didn’t tell you? She went back to the States for a couple of days and she just g

Please log in to read the full chapter