Chapter 30. Where is she?

The S.S [ INDEFINITE HIATUS ]
Please log in to read the full chapter

“JACKSON!!! WAKE UP!!” Risa pulled Jackson’s blanket away from him and revealed a half- sleeping Jackson. Seeing Jackson’s shirtless didn’t even faze Risa, it’s safe to assume that she saw it too many times that she got used to it. And Jackson, who didn’t stirred even with his blanket being taken away, it safe to also assume that he got used to it.

Seeing that taking away his blanket doesn’t work, Risa immediately go to her next plan. She climbed on his bed and started to jump up and down while yelling at Jackson to wake up. Being without a blanket is one thing, but having someone jumping on your bed while you trying to sleep is impossible. Jackson grabbed a pillow and covered his face with it.

“GO AWAY!” He groaned in the pillow.

“We’re going to be late for school if you don’t wake up!” Risa continued to jump. “If you don’t wake up right now, I’ll dump a bucket of water on you like last time.” She warned.

Jackson rolled over and with his eyes half open, he glared at Risa but obediently sat up, even though he still half asleep. Jackson wouldn’t test what Risa said she would do because she would do it, he have experienced having water throw at him while sleeping before and he would if possible trying his best to avoid it.

“That’s better, now get your fat up and get ready.” Risa pointed to the bathroom and quickly walked out but not before warned Jackson to not fall back asleep or else a bucket of water is waiting for him. Jackson grabbed a pillow and threw at Risa but she quickly closed the door and the pillow hit the door and landed with a thud on the floor.

Jackson with a groan, lazily dragged himself out of bed and to the bathroom. It’s still almost an hour earlier than his usual wake up time and Jackson right now is cursing to himself. This must be her revenge knowing Jackson loves and values his sleep and pay back for what he did the other day, when he set up a few alarm clock and hid it in random places in Risa’s room to wake her up. Then at exactly 7.am all the clocks started to ring and the most entertaining part is to see Risa struggling to find all the clocks with in her half asleep state and seeing her face flushed red from anger and her hair stuck out in every direction while carrying a whole bunch of clocks and yelling at Jackson just make his day 100th time brighter.

He right now deeply regret letting Risa know his apartment passcode and that she can barge in whenever she wants. But on the other hand, he can also do the same thing to Risa as Jackson also know Risa’s apartment code which explained for the constant battles/pranks of waking each other up.

Jackson quickly shower and put on his uniform, he then run his hand through his wet hair and style it a bit, leaving it not too messy but also not too stylish either, he like it that way. Before leaving his room, Jackson grabbed his bag, his snapback, the item he never leave home without and a scarf, since the weather started to getting really cold, it supposed to snow soon.

“JACKSON! YOU GOT ANOTHER 20 SECONDS TO GET YOUR OUT HERE!” Risa yelled out from the living  room just when Jackson opened his door.

“SHUT UP, you’re so noisy.” Jackson yelled back. “So unlady-like” He muttered.

Risa is sitting on the sofa while flipping through a Japanese magazine that Jackson can never understand. Even though Risa is living in Korea and speak Korean most of the time, she still read manga, magazine in Japanese and she also like to watch Japanese drama and anime. Jackson and Risa sometime converse in Korean but sometime in English when they ran out of Korean to shout at each other. There was even once, both of them shout at each other in their own language as Jackson speak in Chinese while Risa used Japanese and caused the whole class to rolled on the floor laughing as to the two dismay.

“Let’s go.” Jackson swung his bag over his shoulder and walked to the door but Risa is not moving.

“What? There are still almost one and half an hour before school start.” Risa looked up from her magazine.

Jackson furrowed his eyebrow, “Then what you want? You woke me up!” He exclaimed.

Risa’s mouth then tugged up in a sly smile, “Make me breakfast?” She suggested.

“No.”

“AW come on Jackson!”

“No.”

“PLEASEEEEEEEE!”

“No.”

“Fine.” Risa huffed then walked to the kitchen, “I’ll make it myself.”

Jackson sighed and run his fingers through his hair in frustration before stalked off after Risa and stopped her. Not that he cared about her sulking but Jackson need to stop Risa before she can destroy his kitchen, to put it plainly, Risa can’t cook even if her life is depend on it and Jackson on the other hand, can cook pretty well. Risa knows that fact and always used it on Jackson and Jackson somehow ended up being Risa’s personal chef.

“Here.” Jackson slide a plate of eggs and bacon with toast in front of Risa and sat down with another plate in front of him.

“Thanks.” Risa happily smiled and without even waiting for Jackson, she started to dig in.

“How ladylike.” Jackson comment sarcastically but Risa ignored him. Jackson also started to eat in silence, thinking about a few things.

“You know Jackson, ever since two days ago after we met with Kai, you gotten a lot quieter and seem like you kind of avoiding me.” Risa leaned on her hand, while waving the fork in her hand.

‘Yeah, I tried, but you just keep barging in.’ Jackson thought to himself but think up of another answer to answer Risa. “Nah, it just your imagination.” Jackson waved it off.

“Really?” Risa asked sceptically.

“Yeah.”

Risa doesn’t seem like she believing Jackson but decide to shrug it off. Jackson immediately think of a change of subject. “You can’t cook, you can’t do housework and most importantly you can’t look after yourself, how the hell did your parents let you come to Korea to live alone?”

“I can look after myself fine.” Risa said in mock offended.

“Sure.” Jackson scoffed.

“Well, my parents didn’t really let me come, I kind of ran away from home?” Risa shrugged, tearing the toast up and put it in .

“WHAT?”                                                

“My parents know that I’m in Korea.” Risa quickly clarify, “I came here without their permission but they still let me live in Korea so technically I didn’t run away.” She sho

Please log in to read the full chapter