Chapter 7. Sleep Over.

The S.S [ INDEFINITE HIATUS ]
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Woaah is this your house?” Jackson exclaimed loudly standing with everyone outside Aria’s house. It’s a white, two story house, fairly big; from the front you can see the swimming pool and the basketball court at the back of the house.

Risa smacked Jackson’s arm, “Idiot, don’t be so loud, you know that it’s like midnight right?”

When Jackson about to open his mouth and argue back to Risa, Jr cut in, “Yeah, Risa’s right and I don’t even know why you’re so surprise, it’s not like your house is small or anything.

“Guys, come in.” Aria stood by the front door and holding it open. Jackson immediately run in the house and started to look around.

“Jackson, where is your manner?” JB scolded Jackson but Jackson of course brushed it off and continuing his adventure.

Everyone go in the house one by one, Mark was the last one to go in. “Why are you always the last one?” Aria narrowed her eyes with a playful smile.

Mark shrugged but also has a lazy smile on, “I don’t know, probably just don’t want to get pushed and squished by those 12.” He rolled his eyes toward the 12 people who are already making themselves comfortable like they are at home.

“Fair point.” Aria chuckled and closed the door after Mark.

Mark looked around and gave Aria a side glance, “So I guessed you really mean it when you said there’s no one home huh?” The house was completely silent if it’s not for the ruckus in the living room and somehow it doesn’t have the warmth of people.

“Yeah, I live by myself.” Aria said over her shoulder as she walked to the living room where the rest of S.S is sitting.

“Nice house, unni.” Hana run to Aria and locked their arms together and pulled Aria toward the couch.

“Thanks.” Aria laughed lightly.

“Hey Aria, I’m totally forgot, is your parents ok with you bringing over 13 people over at midnight?” Jin asked.

“Don’t worry about it, I told you there’s no one here, I live by myself.” Aria waved her hands dismissively.

“Where are your parents then?” Youngjae asked, curiously.

“My dad probably on one of his business trips at god know where and my mom,” Aria paused, looking a little bit lost for words, “she uh...  in America.” Everybody seem to notice something’s wrong but no one want to press her to tell if she don’t want to.

“Do you have any sibling noona?” Bambam asked this time, changing the subject.

“Yeah, I have two brothers, and older one and a younger one. I’m the middle child and the only girl.” Aria smiled.

“Oooh, I have an older brother too.” Risa reached over to high-five with Aria.

After run around and have a look at Aria’s house, Jackson came back, “Woah, you even have a dance studio, and I like your house.” He fist bump with Aria. “I’m going to come here often.” Jackson declared and everyone looked at him like a weirdo beside Aria, she burst out laughing.

“All of you are welcome to come over anytime, but tell me first because if you ring my doorbell when I’m still sleeping then no way in hell I’m opening the door for you.” She warned.

“Sure. Man, I’m starting to really like you Aria.” Jackson stated and pulled Aria into a hug and once again everyone looked at him strangely and Aria laughed again.

“Thanks.”

“Wow, everything is still brand new, all the cover still on.” Nari is looking at the TV place where there are a big giant TV, a set of speaker and all the possible newest gaming devices.

Aria shrugged. “I don’t really use it; whenever I get home I go straight to my room.” Then she stood up. “Anyone want ice cream?”

“I rather have actual foods, do you have any food by the way, and I’m starving.” Jr rubbing his stomach.

Aria chuckled and pointed toward the kitchen, “The food is in there, if anyone want to eat go and get it. I’m not doing it.” Aria grinned and everyone spring to their feet and run to the kitchen.

“Holy . Are you planning to feed the whole neighbourhood?” Jin exclaimed when she opened the fridge.

“Woah, in here probably is like a whole month worth of food.” Iseul examined the fridge.

“Suddenly, I love your house 1000 times more.” Jackson stood in front of the fridge and looking at all the food with his mouth wide open.

Aria just laughed while pulling out another small freezer and inside there is just ice cream. Tubs and tubs of different ice cream flavours.

“Wow, are you collecting ice cream noona?” Yugyeom widened his eyes.

“Yep, this is my ice cream collection.” Aria proudly announced.

“Are you serious, Aria?” Risa is looking at Aria sceptically and Aria gave a childish smile then pulled out an ice cream tub and settled on the table waiting for everyone to get their food.

“Are you sure you don’t mind us eating all the food.” JB asked looking a bit worried at the amount of food all of them are pulling out of the fridge.

Aria nodded, “Please it as much as you want, eats it all if you can. I can never finish that.”

After rummaging to Aria’s fridge, everyone settled down around the dinner table and go straight to their eating. It was quietly for awhile and the only noise can be heard is chewing an

Please log in to read the full chapter