Chapter 15. Girls Night out.

The S.S [ INDEFINITE HIATUS ]
Please log in to read the full chapter

It had been 2 weeks since their trip to Jeju-do and also Mark’s birthday and since then a few changes took place. Such as Mark is more open up and talkative with everyone now. He joins in conversation, laughing and talking more freely than before. Whose know turned 18 can make such wonder.

Secondly, the hatred between S.S and S.A have deepened due to a little prank from S.S. The day when they have to go back to Seoul, due to the party from the night before, the hotel suite was a mess. No, mess would be understatement, it seem like a tornado had gone in there, sweep and blown everything on its path.

Since the Miniques’ hotel are famous for its 5-stars reputation of VIP guests and perfect service. S.S decided it would be fun to completely leave the room the way it was and see Alexis’s reaction. Instantly, when she set her sight on the room, Alex’s expression turned into an absolute disgust one. Seriously, no one can blame her, even some of the hotel staffs are completely shock.

Immediately, Alexis ordered the room to be clean with a demonic aura coming from her. “We can’t let these commoners damage our 5-stars reputations” She said.

Thirdly, S.S classroom have a makeover. A week ago, they asked the principal for permission of redecorating the classroom. The principal said yes, with only thought they would do something small like a few pictures hanging or make some rearrangement in the room. But heck no, S.S was planning for a renovation.

The day after, each of them brought in the class cans of paints, all different colours. They also brought in glowing stickers, origami papers, pictures, also a mini chalkboard.

The free period and lunch time that day, everyone in S.S each hold a can of paint of their favourite colour and go to their designated corner and started to paint. They can paint whatever they want, however they want, as long as it’s represent them.

Then each of them got separated in groups and given a specific tasks. Some got the task to cut out the stickers and glue them on the walls, some got the task of folding crane and stars origami to stick on the walls, while the others got the task of hanging on pictures and rearrange things so it would look ‘fine’ not a total mess got put together.

The last thing they do was to put up the mini chalkboard at the back of the room. Iseul suggest the idea of putting like a message up there each day, or even whatever they want to say but to awkward or shy to say out loud (this is for the benefiting of people like Iseul and Lynn).

Thirdly, change that happened in S.S is in those two week after their trip, they have another 2 birthdays. Jr turned 18 while Youngjae turned 17. For Youngjae, they threw him a party in class and a group outing out for dinner. For Jr’s birthday, since it’s his 18th birthday, they decided to do something bigger for Jr. They threw him a party at the clubhouse, put together some special performances and surprised Jr and ended with a cake flying to his face. Fun right?

You might wonder why they have to do it separately instead of do two birthday together. Here is the reason, S.S is the class full of partiers. Party for them is fun and another way of bludging school, also more reason of seeing each other and have fun together.

You can say that, S.S have become a tight-knitted bond class. Last but not least, it’s not really a change but since Mark turned 18, he got given his own house and coincidentally it’s on the same street as Aria’s house.

At first, Aria jokingly accused Mark of stalking her which he strongly deny which then caused Risa and Jackson into accusing each other of stalking since their apartments are in the same building. Then Jin and JB have to step in to stop their nonsense argument.

Back to the present, it’s the weekend and the girls are gathering to have a girl night out/sleepover at Jin’s place. 7 of them are sprawling everywhere in Jin’s room, flipping through magazines such as Lynn, Iseul and Hana, gossiping like Jin and Risa or just generally relaxing on the bed like Aria.

“Unni, your brother is hot!” Nari rushed back in the room after her trip to the bathroom, slammed the door behind her and gushed.

Jin scrunched up her face with distaste, “Don’t fall for his look, he’s a prick on the inside.”

“Does he have a girlfriend?” Nari ignored what Jin just said and jumped on the bed.

“He don’t do ‘girlfriend’.” Jin replied absentmindedly and Nari who get it sighed in disappointed. On the other hand, Lynn, Iseul and Risa are shock.

“YOUR BROTHER IS GAY?!?!?” All three of them bewildered and startled Jin. They all met Jin’s older brother when they first

Please log in to read the full chapter