Chapter 20. Misunderstood.

The S.S [ INDEFINITE HIATUS ]
Please log in to read the full chapter

Right when Nari stepped in class, everyone literally engulf her into a massive group hug. Of course Nari is grateful that is if they’re not trying to suffocate her to death right now. Luckily it’s a free period so no teacher are around.

“Guys, she’ll die before she can graduate at this rate.” Aria called out and realization hit them as everyone let Nari go and took a step backward.

“Sorry.” They all smile sheepishly.

Nari shot a grateful look toward Aria then backed to her classmates, “Um, hi?” She smile awkwardly and immediately everyone bombarded her with questions like ‘are you alright?’ or ‘what happened?’ or there are some reassurance one such as “don’t worry, it might be an accident but you did the right thing, she deserve that.” Or “If it was me, I would literally drop her down the balcony not just the stair” (Of course they was just joking)

The four people who already comfort Nari stood outside the circle and just watching.

“You know, you boys are great at dealing with crying, normally guys would freak out.” Aria commented.

“Or they would freeze up and start to do stupid things.” Risa added

“Ah, um,” Jackson scratched his neck, “Past experience.”

“Yeah, what he said.” Mark mumbled and the two girls raised their eyebrows questioning.

“Oh, so you guys are the type to make girls cry and then you sweet talk and comfort them later?” Risa cocked her head to the side, teasing. “That’s bad, you players.” 

Aria tried to hide her laugh as she also joined the fun, “I’m seriously expect more from you guys than that. I’m honestly disappointed.” She pretend to shake her head in disappointment.

“No, no no no.” Mark and Jackson horrified denying, shook their heads and moved their hands like crazy like they have just been falsely accuse of murder.

“No?” Risa questioned.

“No. It’s not like that.” Jackson stated. “I have a little sister.” Jackson explained.

“Oh. And your reason is Mark?” Risa still teasing them.

“I, um have like a childhood friend and she um really easy to cry and I always have to um comfort her.” Mark answered with great difficulty.

‘Aww, childhood friend, how cute!” Risa cooed, “It’s a girl right? You said she.” Mark nodded and it make Risa want to tease Mark a bit more.

While Risa is poking fun of Mark here and there, Jackson whispered to Aria, “It’s also his first and ex-girlfriend.” Which Aria widened her eyes in surprised.

“Really?” She mouthed to Jackson and he nodded in confirmation. “Wow, that’s like a cliché teen love story. Childhood friends become lovers.”

“Yeah, the only difference is they didn’t last.” Jackson replied.

“But in stories, they also somehow always manage to end up together in the end isn’t it?” Aria argued back

“I certainly hope not beside I think Mark already like someone else though.” Jackson muttered and Aria surprised but the latter part got her curiosity.

“Who?”

Jackson suddenly looked at her with a mischievous looked in his eyes and he winked at her, “It’s-” Jackson never got to finish his sentence because Aria got distracted by Mark.

“So how you guys know so well about guys’ reaction to girls crying?” Mark asked.

Both Aria and Risa rolled their eyes, “Older brother.” They both said simultaneously and the guys burst out laughing.

Meanwhile, the rest of the class already stop talking and watching these four people.

“Hey Nari, I don’t think they care about you that much.” JB mocked Nari who glared and slightly smacked him in the arm.

“Hey, Jinyoung is coming.” Youngjae looked out the window and reported back and immediately the tension start to rise.

“Um uh,” Nari laughed dryly and moved next to Bambam. “Bambam dearest, can you do me a favour?” She looked at Bambam with a sparkling eyes.

But Bambam never lost in this kind of battle. He opened his eyes as wide as Nari’s, “Yes my beloved Nari noona, what you need?”

Everyone is either got goosebumps, they cringed and make a vomit face. Even Nari want to gag right then and there but for her bright future she have to hold it in, “Can you swap seat with me?”

“Eh why?” Bambam surprised but then he looked at Nari’s seat position he understand. Nari’s table is right in front of Jr.

“I know you don’t want to sit far away from lovely Lynn but please do me a favour.” Nari begged and even use a trick on him.

Bambam blush, “Okay okay, noona.” He quickly said, “You don’t have to add the last part.” He mumbled.

“Thank you.” Nari squeezed Bambam’s cheek and happily go to her new seat.

Meanwhile, Jr is slowly took his time while walking back to class. He’s sure that it will be awkward but it’s not like he can avoid it forever. His friends for sure will think he’s the wrong one and he wouldn’t blame them. He feel so guilty right now that he could die.

Why did he do that? He said things that hurt Nari and it’

Please log in to read the full chapter