Chapter 31. Save her.

The S.S [ INDEFINITE HIATUS ]
Please log in to read the full chapter

*Splash*

Risa jolted awake when the cold water met her face. Cold, Risa feel it all the way to her bone and her whole body went numb for a few seconds.

“Finally decide to wake up huh ?” A girl sneered as Risa opening her eyes and try to adjust it to her surroundings. She in a place seem like an old abandoned warehouse, the air is fill with a dusty texture and the only light that got in the room are from the windows. After observe her surroundings, Risa finally looked at her kidnappers and to her (not) very surprise, it was the S.B as Kai is sitting on a sofa directly from Risa, crossing his legs and arms while staring at Risa with mischievous and lust.

Risa continue to observe everything around her, ignoring the S.B which somehow pissed them off. Let just say, they were surprised at how calm Risa is, almost too calm for a person who just got kidnapped. But little did they know, it was all just an act to cover up for the fear bubbling up inside Risa. She looked around and avoid eyes contact with them because if they look in her eyes, they can tell the fear is visibly shaking in Risa and she don’t want to give them the satisfaction of seeing her scared.

After a few minutes, Risa have calmed down and isn’t as scared anymore because one she know for a fact that they wouldn’t kill her or any of the sort and two, she already have a feeling that her best friends are going to come to save her, just a gut feeling but she choose to believe it. False hope is better than no hope.

“Are you done staring at the ceiling yet?” Kai’s voice rang and echo all around the room.

“Yeaaaah.” Risa dragged on and meeting Kai’s eyes for the first time, “So do you mind telling me why you kidnapped me and tied me up in here?” Risa hope that her voice isn’t shaky or else it would blow her cover.

“I saw you street by yourself and you was looking lonely, so I thought I can help you by bringing you here with me.” Kai smirked.

“And tying me up is necessary because?”

“So you won’t run away.” Kai chuckled

“I’m fine, can you let me go now?”

“I’m afraid I can’t do that, princess. You see, there are some of my classmates that is very upset about something that you did and they wants revenge and as their class representative, I have to help them getting what they want.” Kai gestured to the group of girls in the corner, sitting and glaring right at Risa. If look can kill, then Risa is probably already 6 feet under.

Risa groaned in her head, so what she’s been fearing is true. She rather get punch by a guy than getting torture by these girls. She already know she’s in for hell. To say she isn’t scared is a lie, in fact Risa is terrify right now, imagine all type of torture those girls can do to her. Her fear increases when those girls started to make their way toward Risa with one of the most devilish expression she ever seen and Risa shudder.

“Let’s start lightly,” One of the girl said when they got to Risa and immediately Risa’s face snapped to the side and a burning sensation is spreading on her cheek. “How does it feel? This is payback for your kick.” As the girl finished her sentence, she sent another slap to Risa’s cheek which caused Risa to wince in pain and the rest of the girls snickered.

Just after the first girl finished, the rest started to torture her in many different ways. The second girl would pulled her hair, the third one would scratched her and the fourth one would splash water on her. The torture seem like forever until they decided that was enough and let their leader Kai, deal with the rest. Risa was left lifelessly on the chair. Risa’s whole body are in pain and she was drenched from head to toe and her teeth are chattering together. She already have a feeling that a fever is coming her way.

The whole time, Kai was just sitting there, enjoying the scene in front of him. Just as Risa’s tired eyes met with Kai, he stood up, smirking while walking toward her. He took her chin in his fingers and tilt her head upward to meet his eyes, “how you holding up, princess?”

Risa is too tired to even say anything but gave him the angriest and disgusted expression she can manage and he chuckled.

“I see, seem like I have to personally teach you a lesson to never mess with me, princess.” He sneered before ordered all of his classmates to get out of the warehouse. “Now you’re all mine.” He smiled at Risa and that was one of the scariest smile she ever seen.

“You are the most disgusting, low life human being on earth.” Risa spat, despite her fear she’s still don’t want to give in to Kai.

Kai’s face immediately hardened upon what Risa said, “You really need to know when to keep your mouth shut, princess since your little boyfriend isn’t here to save you.” He lower his voice dangerously.

“Jackson isn’t my boyfriend and no matter what he’s a hundred time better than you will ever be.” Risa snapped back.

“Yeah, he so good that he left you in the middle of the street with a panic attack.” Kai rolled his eyes, and reply sarcastically and that shut Risa up. Because truthfully, that’s the truth, he left her deserted in the middle of a busy street for no reason. “Got you huh?” Kai smirked when Risa remain silent after his comment.

“Shut the hell up.” Risa irritatedly muttered. “He’s still a hundred thousand time better than you.”

Kai leaned in, closing the distant between him and Risa. With his breath fanning in Risa’s neck, “You really need to learn when to keep your mouth shut princess.” Risa can hear his smirked and his hot breath against her skin and she shuddered.

“Get away from m-.” She yelled but before she can finished her sentence, Kai crashed his lips upon hers and stopped her from yelling. Kai’s kissed was rough and so forceful that it sent Risa in shock for a second before she started to react back. She tried kicking and moving her head away but Kai stopped her from doing so, he pin Risa’s legs together using his legs and his hands are resting on her face, making it impossible for Risa to move. Surprisingly, Kai is very strong.

After a while of struggling to no vail, Risa’s eyes started to watery and tears started to slipped down her beautiful and usually always cheerful face. She was cold, tired and in pain and Risa feel like she can’t hold up anymore. She closed her eyes and plead silently in her head, ‘Jackson, save me.’

Just as Kai went into deepened the kiss but he suddenly pulled back and swiped his lips harshly and appeared on his hand are a little bit of blood. “You bit me?” He looked back to Risa with thunderous eyes and kind of make her regret what she just did. Risa nervously bi

Please log in to read the full chapter