Chapter 29. Stay away from her.

The S.S [ INDEFINITE HIATUS ]
Please log in to read the full chapter

~~ EARLY UPDATE! 

“Finally.” Aria dragged herself to her desk and sat down, tiredly. She have just endured a long lecture from Jin for not telling her whereabouts and made everyone worry. The long lecture stop only when JB stepped in to interfere, words can’t describe how much Aria wants to hug the life out of JB right there.

“That was hilarious.” Risa snickered from the table next to Aria’s which earned herself a glared from Ari.

“Aren’t you suppose to help me best friend?” Aria punched Risa lightly on the arm.

But Risa shrugged it off, “Your fault. You didn’t even think of telling me even though I’m your best friend. You know how worry I was?” Risa sulkily accused.

“Sorry.” Aria winced, “I was in hurry and everything flew out of my mind.”

Risa sighed, “It’s alright, just next time if you want to disappear again, remember to tell someone.” Risa joked.

“Yes sir, will do sir.” Aria mocked saluted to Risa and both of them laughed lightly. Just like that, Risa forgive Aria and everything all back to normal again.

Risa and Aria are two very different people with two different personality. While Risa is outgoing and lively, Aria is more of the type to just stay quiet in a corner and observe everyone. Risa nice to everyone and do her best to not hurt anyone, keep her words in (well except for Jackson) while Aria is blunt and she say what she want to say, even if it meant to hurt people, to put it in words, those two is a complete polar opposite. The two only have one same thing is their fearless and reckless streak. Both of them are hard-headed and never give up on anything even though they might hurt themselves in the process. But surprisingly, those two become best friends.

Funnily, Risa and Aria friendship is something very similar to Jackson and Mark as those two are also best friend. Jackson are the loud and joker one while Mark are the cool and calm one. Two very different personality but end up being best of friend, amazing isn’t?

After the laughed, Risa threw her arm around Aria’s shoulder, “Thanks god you’re back though, Mark drove me crazy when you’re not here.”

Aria confused, “Huh? What happened?”

“When you’re not here, Mark was also like off to somewhere as well. Like um, he always like staring into space and doesn’t pay attention to anything.” Risa struggled with her Korean.

“What does that got to do with me?” Aria is even more confused at Risa’s broken Korean.

“Jeez, I’m saying that he was really worry about you that he doesn’t pay attention to anyone, in short I think he likes you.” Risa said in a ‘duh’ tone.

“No he doesn’t.” Immediately Aria rejected the idea, “No way, not possible.”

“Seriously, I really think he does.” Risa sceptical said.

“Nope.” Aria shook her head, “And as I as I know, I think he’s still love his ex-girlfriend.”

Just as Risa about to open to say something, Jackson jumped in out of nowhere and scared Risa, “What are you talking about?” With a big grin toward Aria. This morning, when he saw Aria, Jackson immediately run and pulled Aria into a big bear hug, even lifted her off the ground and also warned her to not ever disappear without telling anyone or else he’s going to call the police for a missing child.

“Don’t jumped out of nowhere like that!” Risa have one hand on her heart while scowled and smacked Jackson with the other hand. Jackson didn’t even flinched, just turned around and sticked his tongue out at Risa to annoyed her more. When he see the result which is Risa’s scowled deepened, he burst out laughing and Aria watching in amusement with a light smile on her lip.

“We’re just talking about Mark and how I think Mark have a crush on Aria, which she obviously denied and said he’s still in love with his ex.” Risa mumbled irritatingly to Jackson, “Is this true? You’re his best friend, you should know.”

Jackson’s eyes darted to Mark’s who’s at the other side of the room, in deep conversation with JB and Jin before his eyes returned to the two girls, “Sorry, I can’t tell you guys anything, he would kill me.”

“You .” Risa muttered.

“See, he doesn’t like me.” Aria said.

“I didn’t say that, I said I can’t tell you about his feeling.” Jackson quickly countered, “But from my point of view as a bystander, as your classmate and best friend, I would have to say he at least care about you a lot Ari.”

Aria groaned, “Jeez not you too Jackson.” Which Jackson innocently shrugged and smile.

“Yes, finally we agreed on something.” Risa grabbed Jackson’s hand and high-five with her without even need Jackson’s consent.

“Hey, who said I want to high-five you?” Jackson quickly pulled back his hand.

“Too late.” Risa stuck her tongue out, pay back the favour.

“I’m cooler than you and I don’t high-five with people who is not as cool as me.” Jackson stated cockily and crossed his arms across his chest. They all know that he’s joking but Risa’s eyebrows quickly rose up.

“If you’re saying you’re cooler than me, does that mean I’m … hotter than you?” Risa laughed delightedly by the end of her sentence that leaves Jackson speechless.

“No. No… NO!” Jackson trying to clarified but Risa got her hands over her ears and ignoring whatever Jackson is about to say. Jackson sighed and turned to Aria with a hopeless look.

“I think your cocky attitude is rubbing on her.” Aria commented, chuckling at the two and Jackson rolled his eyes.

Suddenly a boy appeared in front of S.S door, the poor guy looked like he just ran a marathon as his forehead is sweating and his glasses keep slipping down his nose. He looked like a freshman in school no less.

“Kai-shi said he wanted to see Aria, Mark, Risa and Jackson behind the cafeteria right now.” That’s all the guy can muttered before flee of again. No doubt he got bullied by the S.B and become the errand boy.

While the rest of the class still bewildered at what just happened, the four all looked at each other and shared a ‘what does he wants now?’ look before all four stood up.

“Who’s Kai?” JB asked.

“Oh, just some guy we met the other day.” Mark waved JB off, trying to not make the class worry and together the four exit the classroom and head for the cafeteria. Even though they don’t like listen to other people’s order, but they rather go down there than Kai coming up here and cause a scene in the class and it’s more convenient to fight down there than in the classroom, just in case.

“What do you guys think he want?” Risa fall into step next to Jac

Please log in to read the full chapter