Chapter 22. Truths.

The S.S [ INDEFINITE HIATUS ]
Please log in to read the full chapter

It’s been a week since that incident and everything pretty much return to normal beside the weather, it got a little bit chillier oh and the relationship between Jr and Nari. They acting like they’re just some acquaintance, acknowledge each other in the hall way with a nod or a bow and then continue to walk. Yoori still try to stick to Jr like glue but fortunately Jr decided to distant himself from Yoori as much as possible.

Jr also did try to apologize to Nari many times but Nari couldn’t accept his apology.

“I’m sorry, I can’t accept your apology Jinyoung ah.” Nari shook her head.

“Why?”

“You’re just saying sorry to me out of sympathy, out of pity not because you believe that I didn’t push Yoori down the stair.”

“No, that’s not it.” Jr tried to reason with Nari.

“Save your apology until when I can prove myself innocent. Then I’ll accept it neh?” Nari smiled and walked away.

Then one lunch time, Aria called Jr out to the stair case.

“I’m here, what you want to talk about?” Jr called out to Aria, who’s leaning against the wall waiting.

“SHUSH, you idiot.” Aria smacked Jr’s head lightly, “Listen.” She jerked her head toward the stair.

“Wha-” Jr still confused but his questioned got cut when he heard a familiar voice on the other side.

“When are you seriously going to grow up and stop with all this bulls you did.” Nari’s voice can be heard loud and clear from where Jr and Aria standing.

Jr then gave Aria a confused look with full of questions but Aria just shook her head and mouth “Just listen.”

“I don’t know what you talking about.” Even though they can’t see Yoori from where they’re standing but somehow they can still hear a faint hint of smug in Yoori’s voice.

“Don’t try to act dumb, you and me know clearly what I’m talking about.” Nari harsh tone caused Jr to flinch a little bit.

“You mean about the stair accident?” Yoori laughed out loud. “I’m a pretty good actress aren’t I, I’m still amazed at how my plan worked perfectly. Ah right I have to thanks you for making my plan perfect as well.”

“Everything was all part of your plan isn’t it?” Nari asked curtly.

“Definitely, from the stair to the fall and the sprained ankle. Perfect isn’t? Ah, not to mention the cookie from before, I bought it at a bakery shop but he bought my story perfectly.” Yoori snickered.

“You’re such a pathetic person, Yoori.”

“Not as much as you. Getting your special someone taken away from you so easily.” Yoori taunt back, “Well, see you later. You waste too much of my time.” With that Yoori clicked her heels and walked down the stair.

Nari also make her way to the class while she walked pass Jr and Aria she smiled at them, “Now you believe me right?” Without waiting for an answer Nari walked off.

Right now, Jr is too shock to say anything, then his shock slowly turned into rage. As if Aria can read Jr’s mind, she held his arm back and shook her head. “Don’t”

“You knew didn’t you?” Jr angrily accused Aria with his eyes flaming which Aria can only nod. “If you knew then why didn’t you say anything?” He yelled at her.

“Because Nari said she need to prove it to you herself.” Aria shrugged, unfazed by Jr’s anger. “And I think that is the best way to solve the problem too.”

“B-bu-but I-I AISH!” He frustrated grabbed his hair and crouched down.

“Does this mean he figured out everything already?” Both Jr and Aria snapped their attention to the source of the voice and see Mark coming toward them.

“Yeah and as you can see he isn’t taking it too well.” Aria smirked at Jr’s miserableness.

“It’s not funny Aria!” Jr whined, making Aria laughed out loud, “Wait, does that mean Mark know too?”

Mark also chuckled, “Everyone know beside you, you idiot.”

Upon hearing this, Jr immediately groaned, “Oh god, how am I supposed to make it up to Nari now?” both Aria and Mark shrugged unhelpfully.

“Thanks for the help both of you.” Jr said sarcastically.

“You figure it out by yourself, we did too much work already.” Aria pulled Mark away to start making their way back to the class leaving a half frustrated half lost Jr behind.

“Do you think they’ll work out?” Mark glanced back at Jr and asked Aria.

Aria shrugged for the tenth time today, “Who knows, let just hope that both of them is not as dense as we think and will find their way to each other.” Aria smiled.

“You know you always act tough but you also have a soft and sweet side to you huh?” Mark teased and laughed out loud when Aria’s face got a little bit red.

“I’m not.” She mumbled while glaring at him, “Shut up and stop laughing.” Aria scowled which only make Mark laugh louder. Seeing Mark aren’t going to stop laughing any time soon, Aria speed up and left Mark behind with a glare.

“Cute.” Mark chuckled to himself before u

Please log in to read the full chapter