Chapter 35. Christmas

The S.S [ INDEFINITE HIATUS ]
Please log in to read the full chapter

Mark woke up to the sound of the sheet ruffling and heat radiating from his side. He do not remember falling asleep next to anyone and he hasn't for awhile now. Ever since he went on his rampage, drinking and hooking up with girls everyday after Kayla cheated on him… uh never mind about that now. Mark slowly turned his head sideway, expecting one of the guy, most likely Jackson to be sleeping next to him but instead he found long brown lock, Aria is sleeping next to him. She’s laying on her side, with her body facing Mark, breathing evenly, looking so peaceful that Mark can’t help but feel captivated by her beauty. Compare to her usual cool and aloof look, when she’s around people she feel uncomfortable with, or her evil and mischievous look when she is planning something, or her content and happy look hiding a bunch of worries and thoughts in her eyes when she’s around the group, Mark noticed them all. But looking at her now, with no worry, no thoughts, a bit of sunlight shining on her face, just Aria in her at most peaceful state, in Mark’s opinion, she looks like an angel. God, he would love to wake up to this everyday.

 

Mark suddenly have a strong urge to run his hands through those beautiful long brown hair and caress her cheeks but stopped himself in time. “Stop it you idiot, don’t touch her without her knowing like that.” He scolded himself mentally, remembering her panic attack not long ago. Mark let out a sigh and pulled himself to sit up, rubbing his face and looking around he finally remembered that they all decided to just sleep in Mark’s living room. All 14 of them just sprawled out all over his living room all heavily wrapped in blankets (luckily his living room is carpeted and the heater is running on full power). He do not know how or why he ended up falling asleep next to Aria but he is definitely not complaining.

 

They were all up late last night, talking, playing games, watching movies, drinking, just having  blast in general. His living room is currently a mess not with only bodies sprawling everywhere but also there are wrappers, drinks, rubbish everywhere. Oh, his cleaner would have a fit seeing this mess, imagining that cause Mark to let out a low, quiet chuckle.

 

Thinking he should at least cleaning up first to lessen the work for them so they can go home early for Christmas. Mark slowly and carefully lift up the blanket and slipped out.

 

“Where are you going?” A quiet voice came from behind him. Mark looked behind and found a still half asleep Aria looking at him.

 

He smiled and explained to her, “I'm just going to wash up and clean around a little. My housekeeper would have a fit if she see this mess.” He gestured to the living room. “It looks like a hurricane came through here.”

 

Aria let out a quiet chuckle, although her eyes are still half close from sleepiness. Oh god, that small smile on her lips and her laugh, Mark’s heart momentarily stopped beating and then speed up thousand mile per hour. He is pretty sure his face is getting red, if only he can wake up to this everyday. Oblivious to the damage she just caused to Mark’s heart, Aria offered, “Do you need any help?”

 

“Nah it's okay, I got this. Go back to sleep, I'll wake you up when breakfast is ready.” He coughed, trying to hide his embarrassment and flustered.

 

“Alright…” Aria’s voice already trailed off, drifting back to sleep. Mark laughed under his breath, she was so ready to go back to sleep. He then tuck the blanket back in for her and slipped out of the living room.

 

Walking back to his room to get a change of clothes to go shower and wash up. It's already 8:30 am and everyone have somewhere to go in the afternoon so they seriously only have the morning together and yet none of them is awake. Usually at this time, Mark would also still be in bed but he do not regret having to wake up early this morning.

 

Took a quick shower and change into a fresh set of clothes before making his way back to the living room to clean. To his amazement, he found their class presidents already awake and already start cleaning. Mark grinned, he knew he could depend on the

Please log in to read the full chapter