Chapter 33. Realisation

The S.S [ INDEFINITE HIATUS ]
Please log in to read the full chapter

Risa watched Mark and Jackson go out and closed the door behind them, then she fall back into her pillows with a sigh. Not a sad one, a happy one.

“Are you really okay?”

A voice suddenly spoke up beside Risa and literally caused Risa to jumped up and let out a little scream. Then Risa turned around to find the source of the voice and meet with an awake Aria.

Risa placed her hand over her heart and breathed, “Jesus Aria, please don’t do that and I thought you were sleeping?” and lie back down on her pillows beside Aria.

“Are you really okay?” Aria repeated her question, looking at the ceiling.

Risa rolled her eyes, “Yeah I’m fine, really.” Risa answered, looking up the ceiling as well. “Stop worry about me so much, the doctor already said there isn’t any serious injury didn’t him?” Risa said.

Aria sighed and nodded and they both lay beside each other, lost in their own thoughts.

“You’re lot stronger than me, you know.” Aria whispered, broke the silence.

“Huh? What you talking about?”                                                             

“Nah, nothing.” Aria smiled and shook her head. Risa experienced what happened to her 2 years ago, but unlike Aria, Risa doesn’t seem to let it get to her whereas Aria have to go through anxiety and panic attacks. “You’re really are amazing Ris.”

Risa furrowed her eyebrows and plopped up on one elbow and looked at Aria, “Okay now you’re scaring me. You never compliment me so much before.”

Aria rolled her eyes but chuckled and decide that they need a change in topic. Aria smirked and also plopped on one elbow and looked at Risa, “So you and Jackson aye?”

Risa copied Aria’s eyes rolling and replied, “So you and Mark aye?”

“There’s nothing between me and Mark.” Aria answered quickly.

“There’s also nothing between Jackson and me.”

“Urrgh, you’re so immature, just like Jackson.”

“Well, you’re so mature, just like Mark.”

“Hahaha, very funny.” Aria laughed dryly and they both turned and glared at each other playfully.

Suddenly the door slide open and walked in are Mark and Jackson. They looked at the girls, who are still glaring at each other intensively.

Jackson glanced at Mark before coughed, “Err did we come in at the wrong time?”

“Nope, you come in just the right time.” Risa grinned, “Just in time to save me from Aria’s wrath, she was about to kill me. Yay food.” She happily jumped out of the bed and grabbed the food from Jackson’s hands and skipped happily back to her bed.

Aria who is being equally childish, waited for when Risa sat down and with one quick movement she snatched the pizza box off Risa’s hands and quickly get stumbled out of the bed and ran to the couch and sit down with a childish grin on her face.

“YAH YOU!” Risa immediately react and was about to plunge out of her bed once again to go after Aria, who’s already happily munching on her first piece of pizza while smirking at her best friend.

“Sit down Risa.” Jackson ordered, with seriousness in his voice, eyeing all the UV tubes that stuck onto Risa’s arm. He really doesn’t want her to be moving around so much when she’s not fully recovered yet.

Just as Risa about to talk back to Jackson, Mark stepped in and hand Risa another box of pizza. “Here you go, you got one now, so sit down and please be still. I aren’t visiting you anymore if you have to stay extra days in here.” He jokingly plead before let himself fall down on the couch next to Aria and took a piece of pizza and start eating.

Jackson did the same thing on the other side of Aria and was about to take a piece out of Aria’s box before got his hand smacked lightly by Aria. “Ouch, what’s your problem?” He pulled back his hand, pouting a bit at Aria.

“Go over there.” Aria jerked her head toward Risa, “There’s no more for you in this box.” She playfully hide the box behind her and shield it while sticking her tongue out at him, to add in, Mark casually took another piece out of the box and eat it deliciously while smirking at Jackson.

“Yo-you two, go die!” Jackson huffed, stood up and walks to where Risa is. “You, you better let me eat or else I’ll make sure to n

Please log in to read the full chapter