Chapter 19. Accident or Not?

The S.S [ INDEFINITE HIATUS ]
Please log in to read the full chapter

Nari didn’t return to class for the rest of the day and they can’t find her when it’s home time.

 

After so much toss and turn and no sleep last night, Nari have gather all her courage to go school today. Nari is trying to avoid everyone especially Jr and Yoori by going to school early but seem like luck is against her today. Standing on top of the stair is Yoori, she’s leaning against the wall with her arm cross and a smirk plastered on her face like she own the school or something.

Nari closed her eyes, took a deep breath and marched straight pass Yoori.

“Can we talk?”

Nari stopped walking and internally groaned, she then turned around to face Yoori, “What you want?”

“I just want to talk.” Yoori shrugged, unfazed by Nari’s harsh tone. “You caused quite a scene yesterday.” Yoori giggled, remember what happened yesterday.

“Go find some other people to annoy, I don’t have time for your little chat.” Nari gave Yoori a blank stare and turned around ready to walk away.

“He’s going to hate you, you know.”

Nari spun around, “What?”

“He’s going to hate you and he will choose me over you.” Yoori is looking at nail, while saying it so nonchalantly as if she’s stating the obvious.

“Whatever.” Nari scoffed about to turn around and walk again. If she say that what Yoori said didn’t affect her at all is a lie. It have a huge effect on Nari right now, she’s scared of what Yoori said is true. If Jr hate her then what would she do?

“He’s a very popular guy, Jr. Have him as a boyfriend will definitely boost my popularity as well.” Yoori said absentmindedly. “Then I might can beat that Alexis girl.”

This time Nari can’t remain calm anymore, “So you saying you don’t like him? DON’T TREAT OTHER PEOPLE FEELING LIKE AN OBJECT WITHOUT NO EMOTION YOU .” Nari marched straight up to Yoori and grabbed her shirt collar.

“Oh, what is it to you? He’s going to hate you anyways.” Yoori still have that smirk on her face and right at that moment, they can hear Jr’s voice coming down the stair.

 Yoori’s eyes suddenly flashed a very dangerous sign and before Nari can register what happening, Yoori pushed her causing Nari to let go of Yoori and stagger a few steps back and Yoori fell down the stair and let out a deafening scream which caused everyone to run up stair to see what happen. Of course the first one to reach there is Jr followed by Aria, Risa, Mark and Jackson.

“What happened?” He bewildered, looking between Nari and Yoori.

“My ankle.” Yoori started to sob while holding onto her ankle and Jr’s eyes flicker to Nari for a second before he dashed next to Yoori.

“Are you ok? What happened?”

“I, I wa- was ju-st trying t-to apologize to Nari ab-about yesterday and ask Nari t-to make u-up with you.” Yoori said it between her tears. “Bu-but she got angry at me and nex-t thin-n I know, I fell down.”

“What?” He exclaimed and looked at Nari who was help by Mark and Jackson to stand up. “Nari! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?”

“I, I didn’t do-” Nari stammered, and is equally shock with what just happened.

“WHAT YOU MEAN YOU DIDN’T DO IT!” Jr yelled, “I KNOW YOU ANGRY BUT WHY WOULD YOU PUSH YOORI DOWN THE STAIR?”

“Jinyoung, its m-my fault f-for making Nari an-gry, don’t ye-yell at her.” Yoori cling onto Jr.

“Oh shut up you .” Nari snapped, finally grasp what happening and getting really angry.

“NARI! Lucky it was only a 5 step stairs, what would you do if it was a 15 or 20 step of stairs?” Jr asked. “Seriously, what’s wrong with you these days? I never expect you to be this kind of person. This is just low.” Jr’s voice lace with disappointment and Nari felt like she just been slapped in the face.

“Well, now that you know I’m this kind of person, do you hate me now?” Nari said sarcastically, gritting her teeth to stop the tears from coming and clenched her fist together, “And consider it lucky that this only a 5 steps stair because I would literally push her down the balcony and you know what? You’re an idiot Jr.” Nari said it so bitterly and with that Nari turned around and speed off, leaving Jr once again speechless and stunned. That was the first time she didn’t call him by actual name but Jr and somehow it hurts.

“NARI WAIT!” Risa called out trying to catch up to Nari but she stopped when she got to where Jr is and looked at him with the

Please log in to read the full chapter