Chapter 17. S.S love life.

The S.S [ INDEFINITE HIATUS ]
Please log in to read the full chapter

Ever since Jr stepped in class this morning, he can feel a really strange atmosphere around him. Most of the girls give glancing at him with a mysterious smile. Even Aria seem strange today, she told him to hurry up and realize it already. But realize what? It seem so suspicious like they’re planning something but his birthday already passed though.

But the most strange one would have to be Nari, from the beginning of the day today she didn’t even turn around to talk to him like she usually does beside the good morning greeting. She even avoided eye contact with him which leave him in irritation because she still talk and laugh normally with everyone else. He tried to talk to her but her answer are very short and she would turn away and talk to someone else straightaway.

As lunch time arrive, Jr irritation grew and he would just sit in his desk, not talking to anyone and stare intensely at the table, not joining in conversation with his friends like he normally does. And seeing Nari talked to guys from another classes just added fuel to the fire. Aish, what is wrong with him. Jr let out an annoyance sigh and advert his gaze to outside the window.

“Hey, what’s wrong bro?” Jackson put his hand on Jr’s shoulder.

“Nothing, just leave me alone for now.” Jr shrugged Jackson’s arm off.

“Okaaay.” Jackson then go to Mark and whispered, “Hey, does liking someone make you go crazy?”

“No, at least I don’t think so.” Mark replied not too sure himself. “Why?”

Jackson then jerked his head toward Jr, “Look at him, since this morning he either stare intensely at the table or look outside the window and keep sighing.”

Mark chuckled, being the observant one, of course he noticed why is Jr acting like that. “Don’t worry about him. He’ll go back to normal sooner or later.” He waved Jackson off.

“You sure?” Jackson who never been in that kind of situation before have no idea, what it supposed to be like.

“Yep.” Mark nodded firmly and Jackson still not really convince but shrugged it off.

“Geez, liking someone are so troublesome. I’m glad I’m not involve in this kind of stuff.” Jackson muttered and sat down next to Aria, “Hey, what are you eating?” He casually slung his arm over Aria’s shoulder.

“Ice cream.” Aria replied, not even bothered by the arm that is on her shoulder.

“Ooh, what flavour is that? Can I try?” Jackson looking at the ice cream with fascination.

“Here.” Aria held out a spoonful of ice cream and Jackson gladly open his mouth and accept it, “its choc mint flavour.”

Jackson savouring the taste for a second before widen his eyes, “This flavour is so goood! It’s so refreshing.”

Aria smiled in pride, “Of course, it’s my favourite flavour.”

“Woah, woah, woah! Since when you two got this close?” Nari come into the classroom and sat on Risa’s table.

“I know right, I’ve been wondering the same thing. It’s like you two are dating.” Risa is watching them with a surprised look.

Jackson and Aria turned and looked at each other with a ‘WTF’ look, “What? Why?”

“You guys are sharing spoon, which mean indirect kiss right there.” Nari looked pointedly at the spoon Aria is holding.

“Wait, wait there.” Aria held up her hand then she held up the spoon in her hand, “This one is the spare one, that I reserve for when someone want to eat my ice cream. This one.” She picked up another spoon in the ice cream tub that no one notice, “Is mine and no one have touches it which mean no indirect kiss whatsoever.”

“Oh, I see.” Nari nodded but Risa froze.

“Wait, wait, do- does that mean…?” She stammered and trailed off.

“Yep.” Aria said it happily and her lips tugged up in a sly smile, “It’s not me that have an indirect kiss with Jackson, it’s you.”

“Wait, WHAT?” Jackson jumped up at the same time Risa buried her face into her hand while saying, “Kill me now.”

Aria laughed wholeheartedly and kindly explain to Jackson, “Earlier, Risa was also just as curious about my ice cream as you do so I gave her a taste with the spare spoon and you get the rest.”

Nari also cracked up and high-five with Aria, “You’re such a monstrous human being, Aria.”

“I tried my best.” Aria cheekily replied.

“ARIA!” Jackson growled. “WHYYYYY? WHY DID YOU DO THAT TO ME? I THOUGHT WE WERE BEST FRIEND?” He yelled out at the end.

“That is because you are my best friend that’s why I did that.” Aria retorted

“Fine, fine be that way.” Jackson surrender. There’s no way he can win when it comes to arguing with Aria. “You’re the worst best friend in the world.” He told her.

“Whatever, you love me anyways, right best friend?” She stick her tongue out at him. Over the time, everyone in S.S have grown incredible close together but there are just some people who got closer than other. For example, the youngsters which is Youngjae, Iseul, Bambam, Lynn, Yugyeom and Hana, they are closest to each other since they’re the same age.

And there are Aria, Jackson, Risa, Nari, Jr and Mark, they stick together a lot. And of course their class presidents, Jin and JB, those two are always like in their own world.

Out of all the guys, Aria is the closest to Jackson and Jr and out of the girls, Aria is

Please log in to read the full chapter