Chapter 9. Bad News and Good News.

The S.S [ INDEFINITE HIATUS ]
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Yo.” Aria greeted everyone when she stepped in the class on Monday morning and everyone echo their greeting back.

“Why are you so late?” Jin asked because normally Aria always arrives early.

Aria yawned and lay on her table, “I got stopped at my lockers and they wouldn’t let me go.” She said tiredly and irritatingly while everyone nodded in sympathy because they all also experienced getting stop on their way to class this morning.

Seem like after their performances at the club house last Friday, their popularity went skyrocket. Everyone wants to know something more about S.S. First, the academy created a special class just for them, then they surprised everyone with how good looking they all are, then they beat the undefeatable S.A in gym and then they un-officially take the crown away from S.A at the clubhouse and wow everyone with their performances. Plus, the reason why S.S got created still remained a mystery therefore everyone is curious about them.

Who are those people that dare to stand up against S.A, the top class that no one dare to oppose. No one can find any information about them so who exactly are the students in S.S and their family background is still unknown.

“Class, stand.” JB ordered when Ms Lim stepped in the class, she gave everyone a cheerful wave and all of them sluggishly sat back down again.

“Good morning class.” Ms Lim cheerfully greeted them.

“Good morning miss...” They dragged out their greeting and the teacher laughed.

“Bad morning?” Ms Lim guessed and all her students nodded glumly in reply and she chuckled. “Well guess what? I’m having some good news and bad news. Which one you want to hear first?” Everyone ears perked up at the mention of good news.

“Good news please, miss.” Jin spoke up almost immediately.

“Well the good news is, we’re going on a field trip.” Ms Lim announced excitedly and immediately everyone gloominess and tiredness disappeared and excitement taking over their faces.

“Where are we going?”

“When are we going?”

“How long are we going?”

All of them trying to speak over each other and asked the three same questions.

“Okay, calm down everyone.” Ms Lim laughed at how excited all her students is. “And to answers your questions, we’re going to a 5 days trip Jeju do and we’re going in 3 more days!” She announced and with that the class erupted in a cheer.

“There are more.” Mark interrupted, one of the only two sane people left in the class.

“Yeah, what’s the bad news miss?” Aria asked, she’s the other sane person in the class.

"The bad news is we're going with S.A." Ms Lim said and immediately her class went into a loud protested.

“WHYYYYY?!?!” Jackson screamed and fell down on his knee, being so dramatic.

“WHY S.A?!?!” Hana also screamed out in despair.

“I have to see that Alexis girl’s face every day for five days?” Risa groaned in her hands.

“Aww, the whole trip just got 10 times worst and we’re not even going yet.” Youngjae sighed.

“Out of all the class, we have to go with S.A? What is the school thinking?” Even Aria can’t keep her cool anymore and showing her annoyance.

“Seriously.” Mark agreed with Aria.

“Are you sure, Miss?” JB is making sure for his class and doing his class president role.

“Miss, you sure you didn’t hear it wrong?” Jin is also trying to deny what she just heard but only got her hope destroyed when Miss Lim nodded in confirmation.

“Wow, we’re going to one of the most beautiful place in Korea but we have to go with one of the ugliest people on Earth.” Nari deadpanned and everyone cracked up at what she said and it helped lighten up the mood a little bit.

“Hey lighten up kids, like what Nari said, you guys are going to one of the most beautiful place in Korea so don’t let anyone ruined the fun for you.” Miss Lim encouraged them. They were all quiet and thinking about it for a bit before a smile returning on all their faces.

“That’s right. Why would we let S.A ruined our chance of having fun at Jeju-do.” Jr enthusiastically said and everyone agreed with him.

"You can get up now Jackson, your dramatic is not needed anymore.” Risa poked fun at the still kneeling on the floor Jackson then Jackson realized that he’s still on the floor and hastily pushed himself up and sat at his desk.

“Now that we got that out of the way, we should check our homework shall we?” Miss Lim happily clapped her hands together and the whole class fall into silence once again and all looked at each other with a worried look.

“I know this silence; tell me how many of you didn’t do your homework.” Miss Lim sighed and almost everyone raised their hand up and looking at the teacher sheepishly. “So no one did their homework beside JB and Jin?” She asked looking at the class incredulously and they all nodded.

“What is this?” Miss Lim pinched the bridge of her nose. “Tell me why didn’t you guys do your homework?”

Aria raised her hands, “I can’t read or write Korean that well.” She hesitated, “But I finished all my English homework.” Aria quickly added with a hopeful smile.

“Me too, me too Miss.” The rest of the foreigners jumped up and used Aria’s excuse to rescue themselves.

“Okay, okay. I’ll deal with that problem later.” Miss Lim turned to the rest, “What about you guys? You guys should be able to read and write Korean perfectly well right?” She asked Jr, Nari, Youngjae, Iseul, Yugyeom and Hana.

“Um, sorry Miss, I was too busy watching soccer on the weekend.” Jr explained for himself and everyone gave him a strange look and he glare at them. Half of them were the truth but the other half are lies. He was too busy watching soccer but the other part of him was too lazy to do homework.

“I’m sorry too Miss. There were a new collection of clothing came out and I was really looking forwar

Please log in to read the full chapter