Chapter 10. Let's go!

The S.S [ INDEFINITE HIATUS ]
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Here Miss, this is all of our homework. Completely filled up and finished.” Jr placed all of their books on the teacher desk, “So can we go to Jeju-do tomorrow?” He added while smiling hopefully.

Miss Lim is flicking through each book and scanning the book while the class held their breath and waiting for the final judgement. She finally placed the last book down and looked at all of them solemnly and they all subconsciously swallowed their saliva.

Suddenly Miss Lim broke into a grin, “Relax kids, I was just messing with you guys. You guys did a very good job on these homework therefore you guys deserve a break.” She laughed when her students all physically relax their shoulders and breathed out a relief sigh.

 

Just like that the next day all of them standing with their luggage and backpacks, looking so excited especially the foreigners. This would be their first time stepping out of Seoul.

“Did you know that Jeju is one of the 7 Wonders of the World? I saw pictures on Internet and it was absolutely beautiful.” Bambam excitedly telling Lynn about his research of Jeju that he did last night. Everyone can see that Bambam is about to explode with excitement and he is literally bouncing on his seat.

“I’m totally amazed at how much energy he has for this early in the morning.” Aria yawned, using Risa as her pillow.

“What, why? Aren’t you excited? We’re going to Jeju-do, Aria ah.” Risa poked Aria on the side to attempt to keep Aria awake.

“Yeah, yeah I know that much, but my excitement is nothing compare to my need of sleep.” Aria let out another yawned and almost at the same time, Mark yawned as well.

“What’s wrong bro? Why are you being like this at this so early in the morning?” Jackson came bouncing in and smacking Mark lightly on his shoulder.

“Because it so early in the morning, that’s exactly why I’m like this.” Mark retorted.

“I thought I told all of you to go sleep early yesterday?” JB looking around, beside Mark and Aria, everyone is literally oozing out energy.

“I tried.” Mark reasoned and then pointed to Jackson, “But this dude keep calling me and asking me what shoes he should bring or many snapbacks would he need and it goes on for the whole night.” Mark let out another yawned.

JB then narrowed his eyes at Jackson but Jackson quickly raised his hands up to defence himself. “A man got to have a good fashion to get any girl he wants.”

All the girls chuckled at his statement while all the guys just shook their heads at him.

“Guys, it’s time. Let’s go.” Jin looked at her watch and called out to all of them. Since Sky Academy is a rich school, they provided private jet for each class to go on this special field trip.

“Yes sir.” All of them shouted out and already making their way to the airplane only two people that aren’t very excited and lagging behind.

“I could of just board my own plane later, why do they have to drag me out of my bed this early in the morning.” Aria grumbled.

“Yeah.” That was the only thing Mark managed to say before both of them got dragged by Jackson and Risa to the plane.

“You two are serious so slow.” Risa complained.

“Not my fault that we’re going so early in the morning.” Aria mumbled back.

Once they board the plane, the first thing Mark and Aria did was to find themselves a comfortable seat and sleep.

“Those two are such boring people.” Nari looked at Mark and Aria with a disappointed look.

“Don’t worry about them, let them sleep or else they will be like that for the rest of the day and that would be a pain in the .” Jr patted Nari’s shoulder and plopped himself on the next seat. “Meanwhile, let enjoy this peaceful time because in about another hour we will be facing with S.A.”

“You just have to remind me of them.” Nari grumbled and sat down on the next chair, stretching out her legs.

“YO YO! What’s up!” The one and only Jackson came bouncing in.

“SHUSH!” Both Jr and Nar

Please log in to read the full chapter