Chapter 21. Unknown Feelings.

The S.S [ INDEFINITE HIATUS ]
Please log in to read the full chapter

As Jr furiously walking on the side way, he can’t help but divert his mind back to Nari when they locked eyes earlier. The moment their eyes met, Jr can feel a wave of electric hit him as his heart start to beat in an irregular order. But when he looked in her eyes carefully, he can see how red Nari’s eyes was and how sad it is immediately make him feel so guilty all over again.

Aish, Jr just wanted to yank his hair out, when did he become like this? He have quite a few girlfriends in the past but he never feel something like this. Something that make his heart beat irregularly and the desire to be with. It could make him either a happy person or a sad person in just a few moments which leave him in an emotional disaster that Jr himself can’t control. Great, now he sound like a teenager girl pathetically in love.

“AISHHHHHh!” Jr let out a frustrated screamed and kicked the rock in his way sending it collided with a loud ‘bang’ with the pole in front and gather many stares toward him but Jr is too annoyed to noticed anything strange. He continued to mumbled and glared and randomly took his frustration out at random objects on his way.

“Mom, is that hyung okay?” Jr heard a little boy asked his mom.

The mom took a wary glance at Jr before tugged the boy away, “Let’s go son, he’s fine. The hospital will probably come and get him in a minute.”

Jr stood and stared dumbfound at the mom and the kid then he slowly look around and see everyone also gave him strange stares. Then Jr finally registered what happened.

“Oh my god! She thought I ran away from a rehab or psychiatric hospital.” Jr is shocked and so embarrassed. He put his head down low and speed walk away. “Gosh, that was embarrassing.”

See Nari? See what you did to me? Geez.

Jr told JB that he’s going home but right now Jr is wandering aimlessly. He don’t want to go home yet, it’s lonely there. It’s better out on the street surround people even though they thought he’s crazy. Normally whenever he feel like this, Nari would always be beside him and can make his whole day all better. Now that she isn’t here anymore, Jr realized that he misses her more than ever.

 

Nari’s state inside the class is no better than Jr being outside. After Jr stormed out of the classroom Nari go into a mental breakdown.

“Does he hate me?” Nari turned to her friends with tears ready to flow out. “Oh my god! He hate me! What should I do? Jinyoung hate me!” Nari goes into hysteric.

Even people that is so good at comforting her before is now speechless and completely don’t know what to do.

Aria nudged Mark, “Do something.”

Mark nudged Jackson, “Do something.”

“Hey you do something.” Jackson nudged Risa and the baton is passed on and the last unlucky soul is Youngjae.

“Me?” Youngjae squeaked, everyone looked at him with an uncertain expression but nodded. Youngjae moved carefully next to Nari while still glancing back worriedly.

Nari grabbed Youngjae and immediately used his shoulder to start sobbing, “What should I do Youngjae? Jinyoung hate me.”

“I um uh.” Youngjae scrambled for his words and looked back sending SOS signal with his eyes but everyone ignored him, “Um I um don’t think um Jinyoung hyung ha-hate you.”

“I know he hate me now. We met eyes earlier and he got angry and stormed away.”

“Really?” Being the oblivious one, Youngjae didn’t notice a thing, “Wow, he must hate you then.” He said it absentmindedly without even realizing and immediately got hit repeatedly by the rest of them.

“You idiot!” They all hissed.

“Aren’t you suppose to tell me I’m wrong? That’s Jinyoung doesn’t hate me?” Nari looked at Youngjae accusingly causing him to take a step back, open his mouth but no word come out.

The youngsters are completely lost and don’t know what to do as they never encounter love problems before and the guys are all hesitated to come near Nari at this point.

Aria finally step up and put both of her hands on Nari’s shoulder, “For the sake of me, you, Youngjae and the rest of the class. Please get the hell out of here, go home and get yourself together.” And with that, Nari is out of the classroom with the door slam in her face. While she’s still stunned, the door open again, she thought for a second that they going to let her back in but they only open it to quickly tossed her bag out and the door slammed shut again.

“YAH! HOW CAN YOU GUYS KICKED ME OUT OF MY OWN CLASS?” She yelled on top of her lung, kicking the door. (A very familiar behaviour isn’t it? Didn’t Jr also kicked things too?)

“DO EVERYONE A FAVOUR AND JUST GO HOME!” A voice yelled back from inside the class as Nari recognized it as Jackson’s voice.

“PLEASE GET OUT OF HERE NARI!” Nari also recognized Risa’s voice.

“JACKSON WANG! RISA NAKAMURA! ARIA LYNCH AND THE REST OF YOU ARE TRAITORS!” Nari yelled and screamed some more but her damn friends won’t even bothered replying and they just ignored her. She only stop when students from a class nearby screamed at her to shut up.

“Fine, I’ll go.” She sulkily picked up her bag. If it like this, she’ll not go home. She’ll go to an arcade or something to relieve stress, she’ll not listen to them.

As if Aria

Please log in to read the full chapter