Chapter 4. Our friends’ misery is our happiness.

The S.S [ INDEFINITE HIATUS ]
Please log in to read the full chapter

After the victory from their little dodge ball game a week ago, S.S suddenly became really popular. Before that, they were only known as S.S the special class, but now everyone knows them as S.S the only class that can defeat S.A. They become somewhat like idols by almost everyone in the school. Also, thanks to that little match and S.S sudden boost in popularity, S.S and S.A rivalry has deepened.

It’s been more than 2 weeks since the start of school, and everyone already got used to each other and right now they’re all in their class, resting at lunch time. The maknae line, which is Bambam, Yugyeom, Lynn and Hana are playing a board game together in one corner of the room. The class-representatives are doing things that the rest of the class found extremely boring; one is doing homework while the other one is reading a textbook.

A few desks behind them are Nari and Jr, busily chatting about the dance performance they saw together while walking home with the rest of the class. Youngjae and Iseul is having a little singing battle.

Then there is Aria, sitting at her desk, happily eating her tub of choc mint ice cream and behind her is Mark, who is bobbing his head up and down to a song from Chris Brown. The only two were missing are Jackson and Risa, they went to buy some snacks before the lunch time end.

 “WOAH!” Risa burst through the door surprised everyone in the class.

“What’s wrong?” Jin asked, looking concern at Risa’s appearances. Risa is looking utterly confused.

“Ahh!” Everyone ‘ah’ in unison when Risa shakily held up a letter.

Nari rushed to Risa side and took the letter out of Risa’s hand. “Oooh, who give you this?” Nari is feeling really happy and excited for her friend.

“I- I don’t know.” Risa still looking fluster. “He ran off right after he gave me this letter. I don’t understand, I tried to call him back so he can explain but he ignored me and continue running.”

“Babo.” Nari playfully pushed Risa’s forehead. “He like you and this is a love letter, you silly girl.” And everyone cracked up seeing Risa’s face flushed red.

“L-l-love letter?” Risa squeaked out.

“Yes, love letter.” Nari laughed at Risa cute expression.

“Wow, Risa noona is so pretty, so of course someone will like her.” Bambam called out from the back.

“I knew it, sooner or later; the guys will come rushing for you, unni.” Hana also called out.

“Oh, someone is getting popular~~” Youngjae called out in a singing voice, teasing Risa.

“Risa ah, I’m proud of you.” Iseul winked at Risa and laughed.

Jr came out of nowhere and sling one arm on Risa’s shoulder, “Oooh, Risa is so popular now aye? Even have someone confessing to her.” Jr teased and Risa’s face turned crimson.

“Hey everyone, stop teasing Risa. Risa look like she going to turn into a tomato any minute.” JB can’t help but join in.

That’s where the omma Jin came in, “Aww poor Risa, getting tease by these kids. “ Jin cooed. “This is probably your first time receiving a love letter right? Since you’ve been homeschooled ever since.” Risa nodded.

“You want us to help you find that ‘letter’ guy for you?” Jin continued in a teasing voice now. “So you can have your first ever boyfriend?”

“B-boy-boyfriend?” Risa stammered. “No, no, no thank you.” She quickly shook her head, dying from embarrassment and all her friends are laughing. They think her reaction is too cute and making them wants to more.

Suddenly, Aria waved Risa to come to her and Risa quickly walked over, hoping that Aria would save her. Risa is looking expectantly at Aria, who is still digging through her ice cream tub. Aria pulled out the spoon and raised it up.

Mark seem to understand what Aria is doing, “Hey, I think you need more than. I can literally feel the heat radiating off from

Please log in to read the full chapter