Cheater, Cheater (Mino)

Wait For Me ~Boy Group Oneshots~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Requested by: exobap17

Written by: tofujagi

Plot: When Mino cheated on Taitmi but denies that he did it

 

Taitmi opened the doors to her huge backyard to join the rest of her guests. Upbeat music bounced from the speakers and rainbow lights moved all about. She was glad that everyone was having a good time at the pool party. She walked over to the drinks table to grab a cup of soft drink. Her eyes glanced around to find her boyfriend. She spotted him surrounded by a group of girls. Of course, she thought.

Born with good looks, Mino was very popular with other girls. They always tried to flirt with him, and he would always flirt back even when he was already taken. Taitmi sighed. She always let it slide though. He would always use lies to assure her that their relationship was the best. He would never cheat on her. He had told her that he let go of his playboy ways. She almost believed him.

There was one girl, especially. She was all over her Taitmi's boyfriend, but Taitmi was more mad that Mino allowed her to do that more than anything. "Why don't you confront him about it?" a voice asked from beside her.

She turned around to find Taehyun standing next to her. The younger boy looked at her with worried eyes. "I can tell you're very bothered about Seoyeon," he said. "Mino hyung is a great hyung to me, but he just needs a wake-up call at times."

"I've thought about letting him know how I feel, but it's kind of in his nature. He's just more...spontaneous. That's him. Besides, how can I when he later treats me nice with flowers and dinner," Taitmi sighed.

Taehyun took a swig of his glass of champagne. "What does it matter if you don't feel ike the only girl he loves, Noona? If a man is in love, he should change his ways for you."

Just then, another person appeared right next to the two. Seungyoon nudged Taehyun. "Your girlfriend is looking for you," Seungyoon told his younger friend.

Taitmi smiled. "You two should go have fun."

"We will." Seungyoon nodded to Taitmi before walking away with Taehyun.

Turning around on her heels, she looked in the direction where Mino was standing, but he was no longer there. Another heavy sigh escaped her lips. She sipped her soda and stared blankly at the cup. "Change his ways for me, huh...?" she muttered, repeating the words.

The party was still alive, but Taitmi was slowly getting tired. The music was just to loud for her. She just wanted the party to end, so that she could rest. Finishing her third cup of soft drink, she decided to just get some space in her room for a little bit. Some friends and acquaintances and co-workers greeted her as she passed by. She soon made it inside the big mansion and kicked off her heels. It was a good thing she did not allow guests inside the house and made it an backyard party.

Step by step, she ascended the carpet-felt stairs on her way to her room. She found the door began to turn the doorknob when she heard some noises inside. Her eyes widened. Her ears pressed against the door to make sure she was not hea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter