Feelings Heightened (B.I)

Wait For Me ~Boy Group Oneshots~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Requested by: lorrainenightray

Written by: tofujagi

Plot: When werewolf Hanbin and human Hyejin get into a big argument when Hanbin worries about Hyejin tutoring vampire Mino

 

Hyejin groaned when she felt every student stare straight at her in the classroom. She tried to focus on her literature assignment but could not. These vampires and werewolves drive me more crazy than normal human students, she thought to herself. "Cute human girl," whispered one of the male vampires. "Can I have the answer to the first five questions?"

"Me too," a werewolf girl said. "You're really smart, Hyejin. Please help us out."

The rest of the students nodded their heads in agreement and put on their best pleading expression. Hyejin sighed. She glanced up and looked in the teacher's direction. He was too busy writing notes on the chalkboard, so Hyejin took the chance to reveal the answers. The students quickly wrote down what Hyejin said. "Thank you!" the same male vampire from before exclaimed. "How about in exchange, we can go on a date at the vampires' hangout?" He gave a quick wink at her.

His seatmate smacked his head. "I know you're already dead, but do you have another death wish? She's already taken by someone better than you."

Hyejin ignored them and returned back to her work. Even though she was annoyed with them at times, she never thought about transferring back to a normal high school. She never thought to leave her precious boyfriend, werewolf boyfriend to be exact.

B.I dribbled the ball passed his opponents and made a perfect layup. The cheerleaders in the stands waved their pom-poms. "Go Hanbin!" they cheered. He then headed towards the bench where Chanwoo gave him a high-five as well as a water bottle. Hanbin guzzled down the water in one shot.

"You did good out there, hyung," Chanwoo said.

"Of course!" Bobby exclaimed right next to him. "What else can you expect from the captain of the basketball team and our Alpha?"

The rest of B.I's pack gathered around and chatted at the bench when Junhoe heard footsteps approach them. "Hey, little pup alert."

B.I turned around to face a female werewolf. She was one of the cheerleaders as well as a freshman. She batted her eyelashes at him. "Hanbin sunbaenim. You are so handsome and so good at everything," she said dreamily.

"And so so taken," Junhoe butted in when B.I ignored her. "Come on, you know he has a girlfriend. Run along now."

She scoffed at Junhoe and sashayed back into the stands after her quick failed attempt to charm B.I. In his eyes, he only saw Kwon Hyejin, the special girl who stole his heart when she had ended up in a transfer to a school of supernatural creatures. She was different from the rest of the females in the school, and she was the only one who could put up with him. His mate.

Several days later, Hyejin was in class and the teacher was passing back graded test papers near the end. "100 points again, Hyejin. I expected nothing less," her teacher praised her. Hyejin smiled at the perfect score and tucked it into her bag right when the bell rang.

"Okay, everyone. No homework for the weekend. Be safe. Oh Sungmin, please refrain from consuming blood in the middle of class. Alright, off you go now."

Hyejin pulled her bag over her shoulders and started to walk out the door to meet B.I after his student council meeting when her teacher called for her and another name. "Hyejin. Minho. Can you two stay for just a few minutes?" Hyejin turned back.

"Yes?"

The thing that left her quite lost was why herself and Song Mino was asked to stay at the same time. Mino was a vampire in the same class as her. What made her feel a small discomfort was that he had been B.I's rival for two years, completing for Hyejin's heart. It was a thought battle, but in the end, Hyejin chose to be with B.I. She never involved herself with Mino after that.

"I was wondering if you could help me out with something," the teacher said to Hyejin.

"Sure thing," Hyejin replied right away. "What is it?"

"You're an outstanding student, Hyejin. Though you already stand out for being the only human enrolled at our school, your academic skills are also stellar. I have never seen such work from a student. Therefore, I'm sure you won't have a problem with this little favor. You know Song Mino right? I need you to tutor him for me."

"I'm sorry?" Hyejin blurted out. Ever since she started to date B.I, Hyejin avoided tutoring any male students.

"Yes, him." The teacher shook his head. "He's havin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter