Come On Over (Jooheon)

Wait For Me ~Boy Group Oneshots~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Requested by: BaconFanFan

Written by: tofujagi

Plot: Jooheon's family comes over to Yoomi's

 

Yoonmi did not look forward dinner tonight, and she knew that when her parents informed her that Jooheon and his family were invited. She had tried her best to make up an excuse, saying that she had softball practice and a study group date with her friends, but her parents refused to believe her. "It's rude if you leave while guests are here," her mother told her.

"It's been a while since we had Jooheon and his family over. Aren't you two close?" her father pointed out though he was wrong.

Jooheon and Yoonmi? Friends? Not at all. The two argued like cats and dogs in school all the time. Jooheon and his friends were always rowdy during self-study time that it annoyed Yoonmi, causing her to confront them. Only, the group of boys ignored her and continued to disrupt the classroom. Yoonmi never said a word about it outside because Jooheon's parents were friends with hers, and Jooheon's parents treated her well.

Yoonmi groaned as she set out the plates. The doorbell rang. "Yoonmi," her mom called, "can you get the door? It must be them!"

Dragging her feet, Yoonmi walked to the door and opened it, revealing the face of her enemy and his obnoxious smirk. He was about to speak when Yoomi stuck a hand out for him to stop. "Don't say anything. Just get inside. Where are your parents?"

"I thought you told me not to say anything?" Jooheon chuckled. "They're coming in after."

He took off his shoes and walked inside.

"What a smart aleck," Yoonmi mumbled.

She spotted Jooheon's parents coming and she put on a smile.

"Wow, is that Yoonmi?" his mother asked. "You have gotten so pretty!"

"Ah, thank you, Eomonim." She shook hands with the lady as well as her husband. "Please come inside."

Everyone met in the dining room. Jooheon sat across from Yoonmi, but the two barely exchanged words while the adults talked about anything they could think of. Yoonmi took a bite of the crab on her dish, and when she glanced up, she found Jooheon staring her. Finding it irritating, she kicked him from under the table. He let out a yelp and glared at her. "What was that for?!"

"Stop staring at me!" she hissed.

Both of their parents dropped their conversation and turned their attention to the noise.

"Is something wrong?" Yoonmi's mom asked.

"No," Jooheon answered right away and took a bite of the food. "The food's really good, Eomonim!"

"I'm glad you like it. Please eat as much as you want."

Once the adults returned to their conversation, Jooheon sent another glare at Yoonmi and then went back to eating. Yoonmi finished dinner and stood up. "Is it okay if I went out to buy some snacks at the convenience story?" she asked.

"Yoonmi, we've already said that you have to be here until the guests leave," her dad stated.

Jooheon's mom shook her head. "No, it's okay. Jooheon and Yoonmi can go together. I know how boring

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter