Hurt (Jungkook) Requested by soratan

Wait For Me ~Boy Group Oneshots~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hurt (Jungkook) - GeekReader

Sora's POV

Everyone's the same... They're nice at first, but once you get lured by them, they'll start doing bad things to you... very bad things... horrible creatures living this world should never really have the chance to have a life... a peaceful life... everyone... I was curled on my knees sitting on my bed with the surrounding being dim. I carefully look around as if I could destroy everything that isn't in place. I watch them get hurt, they watched me getting hurt... sad reality... I embraced my body remembering horrible and horrifying things from the past.

My head is in chaos... I started sobbing wiping my tears then more horrible things crept up... "AH... get off me... get off me... help..." I screamed on my bed, it was chaos... everything is in chaos, seconds later I didn't even realized I was juggling things around my room, broken vase, photo frames everything... shards everywhere and I picked up the largest one... "I'll kill you... get away from me..." I pointed to no one... In my head there was this person... The person who made me this horrible and chaos.

"Ahahaha... haha..." I started slitting my veins in my arms kneeled down on the shards of broken glasses then soon the door banged wide open. "Sora!" Jungkook oppa... my knight... "What happened, Sora?" He looked around the mess... "You're doing it again..." He looked stressed and sad as he approach me. "Come, let's get you clean. You lost a lot of blood... You'll need to rest, okay?" He asked so softly I couldn't argue. I just held my hands up high reaching for his embrace, he kneeled down and caught my embrace and hushed me to calm. "I'll never let that happen again..." he reassured making me at ease.

He carried me in bridal style heading towards the bathroom. He opened the shower and temperate it to a perfect showering temperature. "Go, I'll be here the whole time." I blushed; he was one of the only people I trust in the world. He turned around the other way and I started to strip. I stepped into the steamy shower. The hot water stung my body. Washing myself for a certain amount of time, I decided to end it and asked Jungkook oppa to pass me my towel. "Jungkook oppa..." I called as I wore my bathrobe. "Hmm?" He replied and turned around knowing I was finished.

"Promise me you'll never leave me, okay?" I stuck out my pinky finger and look through his eyes smiling "Yaksoke..." He smiled and stuck his pinky onto mine as well. He put the towel on my head and started drying it as we walk back to my room. I sat down on my bed. "Wait here, I'll get antibiotics and bandage," he said and went outside to get some first aid.

One moment later, I couldn't breathe nor see. The next thing I know, I was bein

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter