Confession (B.I)

Wait For Me ~Boy Group Oneshots~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Confession (B.I) - Watch_me 

 

“Date me! I really like you.” Hanbin stood in front of the Ikon boys and confessed to you. He was looking everywhere but you, anxiously switching from one foot to another waiting for your answer. “Don’t joke with me Hanbin oppa, why are you always joking about this stuff, it’s not funny.” You stormed out of the practice room and slammed the door shut.

Hanbin dropped to the floor in disappointment, ruffling his hair out of frustration. The other boys froze and didn’t know what else to do. They knew no matter what they do or say couldn’t comfort Hanbin during these moments. He confessed to you time after time, but why do you always think it’s a joke?

Was it him or was it the way he said it. Maybe it didn’t sound sincere to you. Or maybe it’s just “She doesn’t like me”. “What…?” Junhwe leaned in closer to Hanbin to get a clearer idea of what he was saying. “That’s right; she just doesn’t like me….” Hanbin glanced up at the other boys, eyes full of sorrow and heartbreak.

The disappointment and sorrow seem to be getting to the other boys too. Looking at their leader just giving up like that after trying so hard was heartbreaking for them. They all had to help Hanbin no matter what it took, even if there’s a chance that you don’t have the same feelings for him, at least they have to make you understand it’s not a joke.

“Record a song for her….” Donghyuk spoke up for the first time that evening. The boys all turned to him and stared at him “What? Fine... I just thought most girls like those kind of stuff…”

Bobby’s face lit up as an idea came to him. “Donghyuk is actually right… Just write a rap about your feelings towards her and then we can get her to sit there and listen to what you have to say.” Everyone seemed to like that idea.

“I already wrote about her long ago but what’s the point she’s just going to see it as another joke.” Hanbin moped around the corner himself. “We don’t care what you say Hanbin. Just give it one last try, Now, let’s go see what you wrote and record the song down too.” Yunhyeong stood up and dusted his pants off and went to grab Hanbin, and they all left to go straight to the studio.

 

[2 Days Later]

 

“Alright, Hanbin has been practicing for days already so he's ready, kaja!” Bobby, Hanbin, and Jinhwan separate with the other boys and went to look for you in the practice room. The three head straight to the room you were always practicing in with the other girls. Before they could step their feet in, the door had a small crack open, and they saw what was going on in the room already.

“Seungyoon oppa! Teach me properly.” You giggled and turned your attention back to the guitar in your hands. Seungyoon's hand held yours and shifted it to the right string he wanted you to play. “Ahhh. My fingers hurt.” You lifted your fingers away from the strings, and there were deep red lines printed on the tip of your fingers. “Let me see.” he grabbed your hand and turned it over to see your fingers.

Hanbin had enough seeing Seungyoon and you flirting like that. His teeth gritted and his fist hard as rock. He walked away from the room without looking back. Bobby and Jinhwan were at lost for words “We tried so hard to help Hanbin, but it still ended up with him getting heartbroken.” Bobby turned his head away from the direction Hanbin walked in and walked the opposite way. Jinhwan had to run to catch up to how fast Bobby was walking. “Don’t give up like that man, follow me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter